Mama June buys HUGE new family home, obviously made bank at TLC

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

I'm cool with pumping your kids full of pasta made from ketchup and butter, I'm cool with go-go juice, teenage pregnancy, and child beauty pageant...but I draw the line here. There is nothing as offensive and unpleasant as suburban track housing.

I'd rather time share a refrigerator box with a mentally-ill veteran then live in one of those pre-fab, not-fab, nightmares. I get lost driving in those Stepfordvilles. My brain shuts down when my eyes are assaulted by vulgarity of a town full of identical McMansion masquerading as American Colonial Architecture.

I literally can't take it. That house is more unwelcome to my eyes then the mental image of Mama June being pounded by that s-x offender is unwelcome in my brain. 

RAMROD

Hope she can find way to make money out of her children again.

That big house also means big maintenance fees.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's normal for a suburb. My cousins live in a house like that. 

I couldn't even afford that. :rip: If you make 60k a year, according to this mortgage calculator you could only get a $385,000 house. :rip:

Morphine Prince

I couldn't even afford that. :rip: If you make 60k a year, according to this mortgage calculator you could only get a $385,000 house. :rip:

Depends where you live. A house like this one would cost around 300-400k in my state.

Archived