Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

WATCH : 'One Last Time' - Ariana Grande

Jjang

Featured Posts

If it had more of a storyline (why was earth ending, why did ariana get out of the car, why did she have to be on top of the building) it would've looked better...

love me harder is still her best video (and only good video) which is ridiculous considering how good and successful her songs are  :duck:  

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

The song is good, and whoever came up with The concept deserves to be be commended for trying something different in mv's

But the director and the extras need to get their asses kicked, that was a terrible execution!

The song is good, and whoever came up with The concept deserves to be be commended for trying something different in mv's

But the director and the extras need to get their asses kicked, that was a terrible execution!

Ariana herself came out with the concept. :yes:

Paper Gangsta

what did director do then? just directed how guy will hold camera?

blacklistedd

Basic =/= bad.

I knew you would reply with this and its true. However, this is not good basic, its basic basic. Generic dance flavored gay club song w/ female vocalist #175

I just don't think Ariana has an identity in pop music yet. Shes still so green, as are Selena and Demi. Their pop music has no specific flavor they're just frozen kid cuisine. I feel like of the aforementioned 3 Selena and Ariana are probably going to come into their own on their next albums. Just a guess.

Psychedelic

Great, I think all she needs is a better team and she will have a lot of potential to become a major pop force.

Rat Boy

Can someone explain the video to me? What was the old man even doing? I was confused watching the video.  :smh:

I know right! I had no clue what the purpose of the old man was. :toofunny:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

Who does her videos?..... I don't understand why a cereal killer moment when the earth is about to end?

Side note she reminded me of Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds lol kind of annoying :messga:

Archived