💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

my right knee is ****ed up too, probably from dancing for three+ years without properly warming up :toofunny: .

i don't care for katy but i'm sure it's not fun having to constantly walk/"dance" on it, hope she sees a doctor soon.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This thread is so laugh inducing

pigeon_popcorn.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MarryTheSequins

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

And Gaga should have stopped, most people would have stopped, we can't hold everybody to Gaga's standards :rip:

Tropico

Y'all are being immature. Those of you who are making fun of you as well as those who feel the need to shade Gaga to defend Katy. Childish AF.

I wish her the best!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

I really hope she can get her knee fixed. This is not a joke, I've witness my grandma in extreme pain because of her knees

Don't visit my profile

Whispering

And Gaga should have stopped, most people would have stopped, we can't hold everybody to Gaga's standards :rip:

People have different pain tolerance levels. Obviously, Gaga has an extremely high tolerance level. She is one of those people who fights through everything possible to continue the show. It doesn't surprise me that Gaga tried to fight through the pain, and that she isn't one of those people who whines about it constantly.

Katy should be doing something other than managing the pain temporarily. She must have some kind of joint problem, beyond wear and tear from the small amount of dancing/movement she does on stage a few times a week. Or maybe she just has a low pain tolerance level?

This thread is so laugh inducingpigeon_popcorn.gif

I know, it's a serious matter but these comments are killing me. :air:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived