💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

This is someone being in pain and some of you cant help being such idiots because you're still pressed about Katy overshadowing every aspect of the ARTPOP era :wtf:

I hope she recovers soon  :(

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she has chronic knee injury why would she be doing acupuncture which is not scientifically proven? :awkney: A millionaire like her should be able to afford the best doctors.

Oh, and since this is from The Sun, it's most likely fake. Trash tabloid.

Pain of fame1

She's making it sound like she actually dances... lol :awkney:

omg, TRUE.  :lmao:  Now imagine gaga with her BROKEN hip and dancing all the time while 100% live vocals and up and down a castle :legend:

If she has to cancel ha tour because of this....... It'll literally be a copy of the BTW era.

Her knee is hurting and she's having acupuncture? That's such a Katy Perry decision. She also wanted to release an album dark and with integrity, so she made Prism.

:lmao:

FrankGutz

People saying she's smarter than Gagz, come on people!! Some of us can deal better with pain/injuries and we consider us professionals on our jobs, i had to work 1 week with my hand broken & i wasn't crying, it's not about who's smarter

Some people get flu and cry and start to missing to their jobs

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived