💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Heard Cheek to Cheek on the radio today!

Muh

Featured Posts

So earlier today I heard CTC on Mexican radio :giveup: on a Pop music station :giveup:

It was on one of the most important stations in my state/city, Radar 107.5 it was played during their weekly program Radar Hot 20 which lists the trendy songs so it was really weird. Idk if they played like a premiere or something new just heard Gaga singing "Heaven, I'm in Heaven..." and I ran and freaked out (they played the Grammy performance tho) and it was so funny because my cousin was there and started dancing :flutter: Gaga getting them General Straight Public back :party:

Yes it is BIG NEWS to hear a Lady Gaga jazz song being played on radio like that, they didn't even played G.U.Y. :grr:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

That's awesome. Yesterday I heard Chasing Time on the radio but it was a dance hour so I don't expect to hear it on the radio again but I was surprised out of my mind that someone other than me in my area knew of Azealia

Cody Draco

Wow, I never hear anything other than the top 10 radio staples at the time when I'm in the car with my mom and pop radio is on. Well, I heard Pills N Potions twice lol. I never really listen to radio though so maybe that is why. :rip:

monsterdreams

This album has brought her back to the people y'all, no matter what the haters say

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

FrankGutz

Mexico always stanning for da Queen :pawsup:  so proud of my flop country

My dad loved the album

tumblr_muk84t9dHG1riha6lo1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

COLONiCPRiNXESS

That's awesome. Yesterday I heard Chasing Time on the radio but it was a dance hour so I don't expect to hear it on the radio again but I was surprised out of my mind that someone other than me in my area knew of Azealia

Slé Azel :gaga:

Archived