💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna on 50 Shades of Grey: It's not very sexy

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I kept waiting for something exciting and crazy to happen" - that's what people have been saying about her career for the past decade.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Vernier

Would the queen of the S.E.X book lie? :lolly:

But the last line tho, I don't think he ate her out that many times, in the first book at least :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

LoveandMagic

Madonna is definitely someone I would consult if I was writing an erotic novel. No shade.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Stephen

"I kept waiting for something exciting and crazy to happen" - that's what people have been saying about her career for the past decade.

THE EFFORTLESS DRAG

I love her for going against the trendy movie/book of the moment. I haven't read it/watched it and I don't really care to, so I'm just commenting on her voicing her opinion despite it not being the popular one. :applause:

Actually this is the popular opinion. Despite great sales, critical reception has been negative. It would have been embarrassing if she had said she liked it :yes:

Cody Draco

Actually this is the popular opinion. Despite great sales, critical reception has been negative. It would have been embarrassing if she had said she liked it :yes:

Oh really? I've only seen advertisements everywhere and people raving (or maybe it was ranting) about the book for at least a year now. Thank you for educating me. :hug:

Archived