Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: 50 Cent spilling tea about the Kanye/Beck Grammy fiasco

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oHtAYx9FOR0

@1:44

“[beck] produced [his] record, wrote the record  there’s eleven producers on Beyoncé’s album. Kanye being a producer and a writer should see that,†the rapper told People.

tumblr_lxpqdkdvNT1qej93ko1_500.gif

so what u think, do u agree with $0.50 or not ..... thoughts ?

tumblr_lxpqdkdvNT1qej93ko1_500.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This is still getting discussed? :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Miranda Sings

I hate that argument. The award isn't for who produced more or who played more instruments or who wrote more songs. It's for Album of the Year. The number of songwriters, producers, or anything like that has nothing to do with the quality of Beyonce's album. It's fine to think that Beck had a better quality album, but the fact that he produced and wrote all the song doesn't make a better album per say. 

Computer

I hate that argument. The award isn't for who produced more or who played more instruments or who wrote more songs. It's for Album of the Year. The number of songwriters, producers, or anything like that has nothing to do with the quality of Beyonce's album. It's fine to think that Beck had a better quality album, but the fact that he produced and wrote all the song doesn't make a better album per say.

:tea:

This, it's not an award for most individual album of the year, or least collaborative album of the year. It's for the best album.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

djBuffoon

What do I think? I think Kanye hadn't even listened to Beck's record, and was talking out of his ass (again). For a professional/father/grown-ass-man to say such blatantly disrespect and outrageous things (about a clearly talented artist, no less) is just so crazy to me.

And I agree, it doesn't matter who had more producers, songwriters, etc. It's about West's implication that Beck should have "done the right thing" and relinquished his award to Beyonce.

XoXoJoanneGaga

This.

And I would never listen to a 50 Cent interview on Kanye, he's hated him ever since 2007 when he said "I will retire if Kanye outsells me" and then Kanye outsold him by 350k and his career never came back   :rofl:

It has to do with artistic integrity. Beyoncé's album is a product, made by many people, and aiming for the charts. Beck's album is a body of work made only by him.

This is still getting discussed? :toofunny:

People all over are going to comment on it because every post about the hole fiasco gets clicked on. Just like how every celebrity had to make a comment after the Miley Cyrus incident. It's good PR, hop on to whatever to scandal of the month is

Album of the Year is about the album. Not about the artist only like Beck or Beyonce but everyone involved.

I haven't heard Becks album so I can't judge about which album is better (I bet almost all of you didn't).

Yeah but Kanye said the Grammys have no respect for artistryby giving Beck the award which is crazy.

This. And it's ridiculous to act like it's unusual to have multiple producers and writers on an album. That's how most albums are made.

And a lot of people favoring Beck right now probably didn't even listen to Morning Phase.

XoXoJoanneGaga

It has to do with artistic integrity. Beyoncé's album is a product, made by many people, and aiming for the charts. Beck's album is a body of work made only by him.

But the award isn't for artistic integrity? One man can lock himself in a cabin in the woods alone and make an album all by himself and it could still be trash compared to an album made by a hundred people. I'm not saying Beck's album was trash or anything near that but it wasn't anything that hasn't been done before. It was just a decent imitation of 70s folk music done under the umbrella of the recent psych-revival. Beyoncé's album isn't some sort of masterpiece or anything but musically it was a lot more fresh and exciting.

People need to see beyond the fact that you have a bunch of producers or writers for your songs. It doesn't make it less good. It's stupid.

who will love me when the night is over

tea.gif

I didn't even read it

:toofunga: 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived