💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift registers ITaughtTaylorSwiftHowToGiveHead.com (no joke)

Spock

Featured Posts

Domain name registered at MarkMonitor today after guitar teacher domain name makes the news.

New York Daily News reported yesterday about Taylor Swift going after her former guitar teacher, who registered the domain name ITaughtTaylorSwift.com. Her management company apparently sent him a demand letter, stating that the domain name includes her “famous Taylor Swift trademark†in its entirety.

Sometimes when this happens, companies defensively register other domain names to protect themselves. It appears someone associated with Taylor Swift’s management team did just that.

MarkMonitor, the brand protection domain name registrar that works with Swift’s management company, registered a couple domain names since that story broke.

And, uh, this is a strange one:

itaughttaylorswifthowtogivehead.com

I’m not making this up. Here’s the whois record, showing the domain name was registered earlier today:

taylor-swift.jpg

DNStination is Mark Monitor’s form of whois privacy. The company might have leeway with clients to register domain names on their behalf, so it’s not clear if Swift’s management team directly registered this domain name or if it was done on their behalf. (The general public can’t register domain names at MarkMonitor.)

The typo ITaughttSwift.com was also registered at Mark Monitor yesterday. ITaughtSwift.com is unregistered.

Swift’s team did not get iHateTaylorSwift.com, which was registered February 9th by an unrelated party.

http://domainnamewire.com/2015/02/11/taylor-swift-registers-itaughttaylorswifthowtogivehead-com-no-joke/

Taylor sis :awkney:

iuzkO92MuMqJL.gif

:sis:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

That conversation with Gaga must have really left a mark with Taylor

Like they say, once you meet Gaga, you won't ever be the same again

She's making sure everyone knows she was self-taught.

She's had a lot of practice too :sis:

ChicaSkas

You know she did that so no one else could, right?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

You know she did that so no one else could, right?

Yes of course. But it's so... unnecessary. And you can pretty much insert anything into "I Taught Taylor Swift _____" so it's pointless. It's also going to make her more susceptible to this type of joke because now everybody knows that she is this serious to keep her wholesome image intact

Archived