Video: Gaga's Security shuts out India Arie and her reaction

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

https://vine.co/v/OU1F2Zgh1P3

India.jpg

India-3.jpgIndia-4.jpg

India-6.jpg

Thoughts? tbh its not Gaga's fault but at the same time I do feel bad for Arie!

before I get any "who?" "irrelevant" etc.  she's an R&B star who has 4 grammys and In 2002, She got record Most Nominations in One Night without winning with received seven nominations,

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean security is doing their job, but **** it sounds like they need to be a little more subtle about it. You can't just more or less hit people and say its your job. 

Morphine Prince

Well, she better not touch the Queen without being acknowledged. For all we know she could have STABBED Gaga from behind. She could have yelled out "Gaga!" and maybe Her Majesty The Queen would have graced her with her attention. 

Evan Peters

That's what security does, yeah? But it does sound like they were being a little too agressive

emma roberts is an abuser

She should've just called her idk. And maybe she just overreated, I don't think he hit it that hard.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Unfortunately, that is just the way security works. She could have called her name before trying to reach out to her. At least that's how all the other reporters and people approached her (e.g. Tyler Oakley and the reporter who got ignored).

Glad she knows it's not Gaga's fault, though. :party:

RAMROD

Just saw the vine.

Tisk tisk tisk this is not OK! :eww:

The same guy tho

tumblr_mb1g89JUkQ1qk6jp9o1_400.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived