💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/11/logan-lerman-dylan-obrien-considered-for-new-spider-man-headed-b/

Variety is reporting that Sony and Marvel are on the hunt for their new Spider-Man and two names are already being considered for the role.

The first contender is Dylan O'Brien, 23, who is best known for starring in The Maze Runner and MTV's Teen Wolf television series. The other candidate is Logan Lerman, 23, who has starred in the Percy Jackson film series and most recently in David Ayer's WWII movie Fury alongside Brad Pitt. At this time, neither actor has been approached.

spidermancontenders-122242.png

Dylan would be SUCH a perfect Spiderman! He got the cool weird look and the humor! :legend:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

i can see Dylan O Brien playing Peter Parker,
but the other guy is more hot,so i'll go for the Logan guy :hor:
 Don't they look too young to play Peter Parker? :confused:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

PopReaper

Logan Lerman tbh

I think Dylan would play a great Spider-Man but he doesn't really strike me as the Peter Parker-style nerd.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Make Dylan spiderman! omg imagine the s-xiness :giveup:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I prefer Logan

Don't they look too young to play Peter Parker? :confused:

They want to put Peter Parker back in high school, like in the comics, so they look just fine :hor:

who will love me when the night is over

Phoenix

Dylan please, we need to see that body in that spandex suit. :pole:

Also have you seen the new cast for Teen Wolf? :Pole:

💎

Azor Ahai

Logan Lerman tbh

I think Dylan would play a great Spider-Man but he doesn't really strike me as the Peter Parker-style nerd.

Toby's Peter Parker was a complete nerd and Andrew's was a hipster-mysterioys looking-nerdy weirdo.

Every actor changers Peter a bit so :shrug: 

Maybe I'm biased because I think Dylan is perfect

Make Dylan spiderman! omg imagine the s-xiness :giveup:

I prefer quality acting. Logan Lerman is a proven good actor. I have yet to see Dylan do anything quality. 

bionic

I prefer quality acting. Logan Lerman is a proven good actor. I have yet to see Dylan do anything quality. 

It's a comic book movie...

buy bionic

yASSsss

I prefer Logan

They want to put Peter Parker back in high school, like in the comics, so they look just fine :hor:

oh,i forgot,Parker is still in High School :sweat: 

Imagine How he would look in Avengers before Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth  :troll:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

It's a comic book movie...

Implying that it shouldn't be quality acting? The Dark Knight is one of the best movies of all time critically, as well as among the audience. Perfect acting from the cast while still being a comic book movie. 

Archived