VIDEO Snippets: Gaga covering Stevie Wonder's "I Wish"

Desperado

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

What is this from , why am so I **** at following news now :air:

In Los Angeles this evening, at the Nokia Theater (smaller venue right across the street from Staples Center) a huge gala was held to honor Stevie Wonder, for a lifetime achievement award of sorts, for his contributions to music over the years.

Gaga and Tony attended, and both sang a tribute song for him.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

wahkeenasitka

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD 

I NEED the full video of this performance NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These teaser videos are SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Too much slayage these days. I love this era

I know.... first covering Sting and now this!!!!

This next era is going to ****ing destroy me :legend:

I know right?!!! I can't wait..............

:worship:  :worship:  :worship:

omg this is just  :worship:  :applause:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Current Gaga is my favorite Gaga of all time. Her confidence, vocals, and all-around flawlessness lately are putting everything from The Fame to ARTPOP to absolute shame.

asana15

https://www.yahoo.com/music/all-stars-honor-stevie-wonder-stevie-wonder-110711200386.html

But the best all-star performance came from a fiercely funky Lady Gaga, who banged out “I Wish†at her electric piano with complete abandon and gushed to Wonder, who was sitting in the front row: “Stevie, you were a part of my life at such a young age… Your album was my first CD that I put myself in at age 6 in the CD player. It blew my mind. I think about this song and I think about my childhood and that moment, and I wish I could go back just one more time.â€

Not quite.... :troll: My partner in crime, Amanda, agreed to bootleg it for us when she went this evening :party:

Omg can't wait to hear it!  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

DanMonster

Absolutely incredible! I can't wait to see the full video! She really has got her spirit and love for music back since Tony came along for slay2slay. The next era is going to blow our minds! She is in such a good and free state of living and creating so I can't wait to see the results!

Archived