💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: Gaga With Stars At The Stevie Wonder Tribute, Los Angeles

Americano

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

this wig reminds me of the brown wig in G.U.Y video its like exactly the same expect blonde, loves it

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wahkeenasitka

Obviously Gaga is the cutest of the three.

Why is Jay-Z so unattractive? Why did he snag Beyonce? It does not make sense. 

2 Queens and 1 dopey looking dude.

that's what I'm saying..........

wahkeenasitka

Dude. I swear. Gaga looks better in 2014 / 2015 than any year previous. She is just rocking it. every single fuggin day. Flawlessly. I can't deal. 

HOLY ****.

She's perfect :giveup: This look better remain next era.

Its too classic artist. She's a revelation.

Dude. I swear. Gaga looks better in 2014 / 2015 than any year previous. She is just rocking it. every single fuggin day. Flawlessly. I can't deal. 

thats just ridiculous. Her looks made her canon to be able to rest easy in fashion, she doesn't have to be super scientifically original anymore I guess. She went all out before and now she can relax because het placed is sealed.as a fashion goddess, I love those looks. They were insane, original, and got the theatrics across. 

I will never judge her constant evolution. Because if you do, you clearly don't understand sociology

I'm still one of of those forget ****ed artists. Gaga forgot about us.

I want to be feel good about myself and relate like BORN THIS WAY, not think of glamor and high fashion I can't afford 

I really don't like this era, but i love and respect the sheet music of the "The BIG FAKE BOOK" I know jazz, guys. 

ChicaSkas

I'm still one of of those forget ****ed artists. Gaga forgot about us.

I want to be feel good about myself and relate like BORN THIS WAY, not think of glamor and high fashion I can't afford 

I really don't like this era, but i love and respect the sheet music of the "The BIG FAKE BOOK" I know jazz, guys. 

Forgive me, I don't understand, what is the big fake book? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Whispering

Forgive me, I don't understand, what is the big fake book?

There are various types of music that have a fake book, so I really have no idea what this person is talking about. A fake book is a collection of music lead sheets that help artists learn the music quickly. It provides a basic melody line and basic chords. That helps a musician "fake it".

I don't understand what they are saying in the rest of their message either.

Archived