💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga ever 'truly' go back to CrazyGa?

uranus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Well she is Lady GAGA.

If she leaves the craziness behind she will only be called Lady :noparty:

In my messy era.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

shes all about innovation. shes always gonna find ways to reinvent herself and shock others.

If she want's to be taken as a serious artist then CrazyGa will be a thing of the past. She is being looked at in a totally different way now and that will have been noted by her team.

She is 28 now and has to grow up sometime. The most successful females at the moment are not crazy and are pretty much non controversial because the public are tired of that type of thing

CatelynnMarie

There's always going to be "CrazyGa". It's a part of who she is. Whether it's in smaller increments or just as shocking (if not more) as she has been in the past. 

I feel that Gaga's at a point in her career that going completely "classy" is the most shocking thing she could possibly do. It's just a natural evolution of her crazy style.

Jewels n Drugs

I hope she goes back to CrazyGa, but so that people think she looks "weird but nice" kinda way. Like TFM era. The ARTPOP eras fashions was so over the top it wasn't looked at as "creative" or "decent" imo.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Right now, the general public have been praising Gaga's raw talent, music intelligence, and natural charisma on stage. Gaga doesn't need to be crazy.

What is considered crazy is subjective by culture or societal standards. If we're talking about her mental health, Gaga never seemed crazy to me.

She seemed to dress crazy to project attention on that and away from her private life. Think about her early Fame days, pre-Fame days, did she dress crazy then? Not so much... I believe it was around the Paparazzi single when she started.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

hoeslay

The last time she started dressing "normal" and we asked if she would go back - this happened.

article-2475313-18F5870900000578-751_638

So to answer your question - yes. And it will be amazing.

Judas Oyster

Sadly for me too, I do think that it won't come back (at least in a natural flow like before)... I think she has to think about it much more now, which will end up her not doing crazy stuff... She's just getting older, growing up, in class and style too...

Hopefully I'm wrong.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Of course she'll go back to that eventually. The time isn't right for it now and it would be stale, dressing down and looking hot + showing off her talent is the new crazy for her, and it's actually surprising to people.

Sometime in the future whether it's in 5 years or 10 years the climate will be right for "CrazyGa" again, and she'll have been gone long enough for people to miss it. Pop culture moves very quickly and there's a right time for everything.

wahkeenasitka

of course she will. she's the mistress of being a chameleon....

she is "every icon" (whatever that means)

I don't ****ing care if she ever goes back to being CrazyGa at this point because she's been slaying absolutely everyone and everything lately. I'm so here for current Gaga.

DanMonster

I think she will dress how she feels particularly in ways to express the album through particular outfits. The fashion that we call crazy is just a part of her but she is always evolving depending on how she is feeling. At the moment she obviously feels very free and happy and like she doesn't want to cover up too much. She is also very classy because of the music style and expressing the album though the fashion. The next era she will do the same - dress how she feels and in ways that relate to the concepts of the music that she has going through her head. We will see more crazy and shocking outfits but how many and what they are like will depend on where she is in her life!

Right now, the general public have been praising Gaga's raw talent, music intelligence, and natural charisma on stage. Gaga doesn't need to be crazy.

What is considered crazy is subjective by culture or societal standards. If we're talking about her mental health, Gaga never seemed crazy to me.

She seemed to dress crazy to project attention on that and away from her private life. Think about her early Fame days, pre-Fame days, did she dress crazy then? Not so much... I believe it was around the Paparazzi single when she started.

I don´t think that Gaga wears crazy outfits to keep the public eye away from her private live. I see it more like another form of expressing not only how she feels in that moment but also to display visually the themes of her albums.

I think she will dress how she feels particularly in ways to express the album through particular outfits. The fashion that we call crazy is just a part of her but she is always evolving depending on how she is feeling. At the moment she obviously feels very free and happy and like she doesn't want to cover up too much. She is also very classy because of the music style and expressing the album though the fashion. The next era she will do the same - dress how she feels and in ways that relate to the concepts of the music that she has going through her head. We will see more crazy and shocking outfits but how many and what they are like will depend on where she is in her life!

Totally agree!

Archived