Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Taylor Swift - Style

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! It totally surpassed all of my expectations based on the previews. The entire thing is a visual success, if not her career best yet! Her MVs just keep getting better and better for this era, w/c is very impressive, and while there are parts of this MV reminded me of something else, a couple of other music videos, there were also parts w/c have thankfully shown the uniqueness of it. It's a perfect 10/10, a yet another success for SoundScan's most successful female artist since Britney Spears. Here's to hoping a 3rd consecutive #1 single off 1989 down the road once this MV blows up the streaming sites everywhere. :applause:

very nice I like it a lot. The effects work very well with the music. the only thing I dislike is the last scene which is too cheesy for a video executed so well. this is much better than Blank Space.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets nominated for VMAs

any knows who the male model is?

Wow! It totally surpassed all of my expectations based on the previews. The entire thing is a visual success, if not her career best yet! Her MVs just keep getting better and better for this era, w/c is very impressive, and while there are parts of this MV reminded me of something else, a couple of other music videos, there were also parts w/c have thankfully shown the uniqueness of it. It's a perfect 10/10, a yet another success for SoundScan's most successful female artist since Britney Spears. Here's to hoping a 3rd consecutive #1 single off 1989 down the road once this MV blows up the streaming sites everywhere. :applause:

Why do you always know the right thing to say :giveup:

Im surprised she has time too release a video with all the sueing shes been doing

Well she'll have to sue the people that posted this too now.

TRILL MONSTER

I hate her hair lol

Yeah thats very gay of me but she looks like cody from the suite life of zach and cody

tumblr_mj2ao3qQgT1qbtdtlo1_250.jpg

I want this taylor hair ..

taylor-swift-picture-3.jpg

She looks like a bad b---h

I hate her hair lol

Yeah thats very gay of me but she looks like cody from the suite life of zach and cody

tumblr_mj2ao3qQgT1qbtdtlo1_250.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEY9rZjzVPk

Redstreak

That was ****ing beautiful :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived