musician

Sam Smith

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SAMMY YAAAAAAAS SLAY WIN DEM GRAMMY'S YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS HONEY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY DEM CHARTS YAAAAAAAAAAS

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

An incredible talent.

Lay Me Down (his next single) currently #53 on iTunes (UK) - hoping it steadily climbs leading up to his Brits performance!

High King

He mentioned the guy who he was in love with and said "thanks for breaking my heart, I got 4 Grammy's from it". Even though the guy he was in love with was a straight guy who didn't love him back because he was.. straight.

So IMO Sam Smith is a little b---h. He's also extremely unpleasant to look at.

PicklePower

An incredible talent.

Lay Me Down (his next single) currently #53 on iTunes (UK) - hoping it steadily climbs leading up to his Brits performance!

I'm a little upset Like I Can isn't the next single. It's so much catchier. Lay Me Down seems like a grower, though. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

He mentioned the guy who he was in love with and said "thanks for breaking my heart, I got 4 Grammy's from it". Even though the guy he was in love with was a straight guy who didn't love him back because he was.. straight.

Wow ok sassy pants

PicklePower

At least he's grateful :usrs:

And Sam is ****ing adorable.

Interlude

He has some really great songs on his album and I love that Dianna Agron was featured in one of the music videos :legend:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

I'm a little upset Like I Can isn't the next single. It's so much catchier. Lay Me Down seems like a grower, though. 

Like I Can was the last UK single :P

PicklePower

Like I Can was the last UK single :P

It was? I hope it's the next single after LMD in the U.S., then. 

Archived