💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

The delusion in this thread of some stans thinking she's gonna use a song about rape to promote herself & the album tho :awkney: literally it would be the most insensitive and fake thing she's ever done

​Arguably the more people that hear the song the better awareness the problem of rape will get :shrug: Especially if she includes part of the movie in the MV

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Honestly I don't think we'll get it on Itunes or released as a single...

If we get it HQ, it's porbably going to be on Youtube or Vevo... 

HighwayGuy

Talking about rape, she could release the DWUW vid instead

​Inb4 she releases the DWUW video and the TIHTY video at the same time :rip:

"Do what u want with my body R Kelly" 

"Till it happens to you, you won't know how i feel" 

mess

Brandon

​Inb4 she releases the DWUW video and the TIHTY video at the same time :rip:

"Do what u want with my body R Kelly" 

"Till it happens to you, you won't know how i feel" 

mess

Inb4 she uses the DWUW video for TIHTY :pray:

Rifek

Now I realized that DWUW and TIHTY make a mess together.
It's a bit like a paradox.
In DWUW Gaga encourages rape and in TIHTY is crying its consequences ...

Maybe that's why they're not releasing in to GP... they contradict each other ...

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

HighwayGuy

Now I realized that DWUW and TIHTY make a mess together.
It's a bit like a paradox.
In DWUW Gaga encourages rape and in TIHTY is crying its consequences ...

Maybe that's why they're not releasing in to GP... they contradict each other ...

​If the DWUW video ever happened the GP would be hating on Gaga for making TIHTY 

But it didn't so at least that's one good reason for the DWUW video to never be released :flop:

fuzzyandgreen

I don't think DWUW is pro-rape at all; I felt it portrayed rape as a heartless and mindless act of lust and control (you can't have my heart / you won't use my mind / but do what you want with my body).

Anyway, I still don't believe that Till It Happens To You is gonna be a big promotional single thing for Gaga. She's likely gonna let the song be a promotional thing for the film. Sure, tying herself in with the song and movie may increase awareness of rape, but I think she'd rather do her own campaign than tag her name on to a project that she wasn't a part of since the beginning. I can see her promoting rape awareness through the BTW foundation, but not by making the song any type of big single.

Creyk

I find it funny that some people actually think that Gaga would even consider putting out a single :toofunny:

We will get NOTHING until Q2 2016, specially not a single/video. It's like you guys don't know her. She doesn't want to give us anything for a long time so that when the lead single finally does come, we will be hungry for it. While this works on the fans, I hope the rest of the world won't lose interest in her until that happens

Rifek

I find it funny that some people actually think that Gaga would even consider putting out a single :toofunny:

We will get NOTHING until Q2 2016, specially not a single/video. It's like you guys don't know her. She doesn't want to give us anything for a long time so that when the lead single finally does come, we will be hungry for it. While this works on the fans, I hope the rest of the world won't lose interest in her until that happens

​Anyway, TheHuntingGround favorited this:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Americano

​She hasn't had a hit in like 2 years, and before that hit she hadn't had one in like a year.

Her declining tour sales WW should be an alarm to not sit around before trying to get back onto radio. And I also disagree that it 'works on fans.' She lost about 75% of her fanbase between 2011 and 2013, so the 2012 blackout clearly did no favors.

Dominic

​She hasn't had a hit in like 2 years, and before that hit she hadn't had one in like a year.

Her declining tour sales WW should be an alarm to not sit around before trying to get back onto radio. And I also disagree that it 'works on fans.' She lost about 75% of her fanbase between 2011 and 2013, so the 2012 blackout clearly did no favors.

Hate to admit it but this tbh.  I don't want rushed music but I do think she needs to keep in mind her previous missteps.  :classy: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Admin pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived