💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does ARTPOP have a future?

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

We've heard Gaga say she'd like to release a second volume of ARTPOP and that she believes it will happen. Well, that should be past tense. That was almost a year ago. I love ARTPOP and would love to hear it continued or evolved in a second volume or extended play. Has negative fan reaction hurt these chances or is it sales?

I love ARTPOP and think a second volume would be amazing. I doubt it will ever happen as it seems a lot of fans would not want it. Do you think Gaga could release a second volume of ARTPOP in the future? Perhaps after her second jazz and next studio album?

yASSsss

yes,but as a side project.Only for her fans :nick: 
I'm still craving for Tea,Onion Girl,Tinnitus and Ratchet and god knows much unreleased stuff :pawsup:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

FrankGutz

That's not gonna happen, i was hoping 4 Act2 too but im pretty sure we'll never hear it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Stephen

Maybe in the future like for some sort of "ultimate fan collection box set" like for her 10 or 15 year career anniversary .

Haroon

Considering she's writing new music now, I think she's moved on and the possible ACT II songs have joined other songs that didn't make it to previous albums :shrug: It's normal that songs don't make it to an album, but we don't usually hear that they'll be included in another volume and then it doesn't happen :sweat:  It's just one of those things I guess, it didn't happen and we don't know what could've happened, and maybe that's for the better sometimes :laughga:

RainingOnMe

here for leaks tho 

yeah if anyone had them sure. but no one does so I gave up on this a long time ago.

it's all over and she's moved on

she said that act 2 was pretty much complete and that her and her friends listened to it a lot, so it would be cool if she just gave it to us as a gift or something since I doubt the songs will ever be used for anything else........ I was hoping that's what her Christmas surprise was but it was just Winter Wonderland

or she could just leak it herself like she did Aura under some random account lol

Duella Dvil

It's creamated and its ashes have been spread all over grave of Act IItumblr_inline_mtz339Elj91qfzbyx.gif

RAY I LOVE YOU YAAAAASSSS OLIVIA POPE IS MY SOUL!!!! OH MY GODDDDDDD!!!!! so heppeh.

I think maybe on an anniversary of something significant to ARTPOP the Second volume could be released. BUT I dont THINK it will or need it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived