Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some of my stuff

light.up.the.dark

Featured Posts

light.up.the.dark

*Hello!

I really enjoy graphic making. I have photoshop for two years, and its a hobby that makes me really happy. It helps me twhen I am in alot of stress, kind of a relaxing.

I started when I was a member of a wrestling forum, so, most of the graphics that you are going to see are wrestling related. And also, the size of the Signatures and Icons are smaller than the one used here on GagaDaily :/

I really would like to open a Graphic Topic in the future, and for that to be able to happen, I would like some read some tips in how to improve my skills. You guys here are such amazing artist, everything that you make are tremendous masterpieces, so, be nice, okay? But above all, honest :)

Most of this stuff were made 6-8 months ago, and since then, I only opened Photoshop to make 2 or 3 signatures and a Wallpaper

*Icons

*10.pngC.pngD1.png

*E.pngF2.png

*H3.pngJ.png

*Signatures

*129.png

*195.png

*197.png

*215.png

*223.png

*229.png

*238.png

*239.png

*241.png

*Wallpapers

Note: Click on them to bigger resolution

Old

5wcd1l.jpg

2use7h3.png

34eysye.jpg

More Recent

kbarlw.png

25p0goj.png

Randon Stuff

Old

2ztj7ua.png

5yexcw.png

34j3pfn.png

:kisses:

light.up.the.dark

Really???

Awwww, Thank You so much :D

You guys made me so happy!! When I look at them, I don´t find them good. lool

:kisses:

light.up.the.dark

My god, your stuff is fabulous. :heart:

Really? Awwww, Thank You so much <3

That means alot, coming from a graphic god :lol:

JaysAMess

Omg, I love your style. It's amazing. The Rihanna sig is gorgeous. I love the orange colours on it.

Who are some of these people?

Does it really matter who the people are? You comment on the graphics, not the people used in them. ;)

Really? Awwww, Thank You so much <3

That means alot, coming from a graphic god :lol:

goddess :)

and seriously, psh, you're more fantastic then I am. :heart:

light.up.the.dark

Who are some of these people?

Like I said, I was on a wrestling forum when I started with Photoshop. So, most of the graphics are wrestling-related (WWE wrestlers and WWE Divas). :)

Omg, I love your style. It's amazing. The Rihanna sig is gorgeous. I love the orange colours on it.

Does it really matter who the people are? You comment on the graphics, not the people used in them. ;)

Thank You so much, JaysAMess. That means so much coming from you :lol:

goddess :)

and seriously, psh, you're more fantastic then I am. :heart:

Goddess, sorry :x English is not my birth language. Goddess, Goddess, Goddess (I think that I will not forget it now) xD

Ahahahah, noo, I'm not. But thank you for the kind words. Your work is an inspiration for me <3

Archived