❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Neon Hitch

Antoni

Featured Posts

I got to interview Neon for POPULOVE, and while listening to her discography in the two weeks leading up to the interview she became my second fave, passing Demi, Kesha and Lana.

Check out the interview here if you want, but is anyone else a fan? Besides her fan label #WeRNeon, does anyone know of a Neon Hitch fansite?

(Prepare for slayage, and note that the song is about her past relationship with Warner Bros. Records, not actually a boyfriend).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCnrXsGYgU0

Edit: I forgot to mention, there's a free download of a track from the album she's releasing this year at the bottom of the interview.

My name isn't Timmers

I love this b---h. ever since I heard 'Get Over U" like 4 years ago I've been obsessed with her!

OMG did you know that Sia wrote Get Over U?

You should listen to some of her original stuff. My fave Neon song is Subtitles. 

My name isn't Timmers

Tove Lo

I've only heard Sparks because the official instrumental was put up on the site I get all instrumentals I leak from.

But she sounds decent.

hop on that **** like a maniac

I'm obsessed with her new single Sparks.

Same. It's become my go-to song in the shower tbh  :giveup:

My name isn't Timmers

She is incredible! I've been following her for years now and I'm SO excited for her debut album. :excited:

And I only know the official Facebook group, unfortunately. Her and nigelbearhitch's Instagram are also places her fans gather at.

Also, I'm so happy for you to interview her! Gonna read it in a few. :excited:

OMG did you know that Sia wrote Get Over U?

You should listen to some of her original stuff. My fave Neon song is Subtitles.

Subtitles is probably her best song from her mixtapes! Next to Pink Fields, of course. :gum:

She is incredible! I've been following her for years now and I'm SO excited for her debut album. :excited:

And I only know the official Facebook group, unfortunately. Her and nigelbearhitch's Instagram are also places her fans gather at.

Also, I'm so happy for you to interview her! Gonna read it in a few. :excited:

Subtitles is probably her best song from her mixtapes! Next to Pink Fields, of course. :gum:

Thank you! I couldn't have asked for a better way to kick off POPULOVE's launch week. She's such a creative maniac and I love her.

My name isn't Timmers

unchaudbaise

Neon's legit. I've worked with her in the past. She is so passionate about everything she does and has such a vision. 

Neon's legit. I've worked with her in the past. She is so passionate about everything she does and has such a vision. 

Absolutely. She's the real deal, and you can hear it when you compare her own music to the music she put out with Warner Bros.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived