Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Katy Perry - By The Grace of God (Next Single?)

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this tacky Jesus camp song her net single? :flop: And she can't sing this to save her life. If her songs weren't so high and with so much screaming, but a more accurate representation of her actual voice there wouldn't be so much bashing about how she can't sing. :toofunny: 

Pure Adrenaline

next single if she trully wants to end the era with flop after Superbowl performance 

I thought her team saw that America is not here for sirious Katy they want the Candy/Fighting Tigerss/Painting Elephant Nails/Green Screen Katy :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Cody Draco

seems like she enjoys collecting flops this era :queenga:

Two #1's, Two Top 20's, and and a #24 say otherwise.

mobwives-reneejudging.gif

Cody Draco

The era that gave her a Super Bowl? The era that gave her a Grammy performance? The era that gave her one of the largest tours of 2013? The era that gave her 2 MONSTER sized hits? The era that gave her MILLIONS of YouTube videos? The era that made a video that is now the most watched VEVO video by a female artist, ever?! The era that gave her some of the largest album sales of the year? The era that gave her arenas? 

This is fun. I could go on. 

The era that gave her everything that Little Monsters wanted ARTPOP to give Gaga, that is why there are so many pressed souls on this site who after a year and a half still haven't let the light in. Let them seethe at Donatella's doorstep.

mob-wives-lipgloss.jpg

Gianni Versace

The era that gave her everything that Little Monsters wanted ARTPOP to give Gaga, that is why there are so many pressed souls on this site who after a year and a half still haven't let the light in. Let them seethe at Donatella's doorstep.

mob-wives-lipgloss.jpg

Scalp em imo

Robotboy

Two #1's, Two Top 20's, and and a #24 say otherwise.

mobwives-reneejudging.gif

dont try it. we all know gaga could have more success if they had the same promo :awkney:

fact remains she has 3 flops, this will be the 4th in 1 era :yes: now leave me alone :madge:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Cody Draco

Scalp em imo

As big as Teenage Dream was I think Prism was her The Fame Monster and it really solidified her presence in the music world. That is why everyone is so pressed about Dark Horse because it is the first truly epic pop song/video/charts/sales/radio/mass appeal/iconic combination since Bad Romance. Dark Horse is unique just like Bad Romance. But hey, that's just one guys opinion on a forum with 1k+ members. I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much or maybe I do.

mobwives-rg-whatev.gif

Prismatic

dont try it. we all know gaga could have more success if they had the same promo :awkney:

fact remains she has 3 flops, this will be the 4th in 1 era :yes: now leave me alone :madge:

At least she have the balls to release those 'flops' (all top 20) while some artist just don't release anything after 1 single flop (76).

As big as Teenage Dream was I think Prism was her The Fame Monster and it really solidified her presence in the music world. That is why everyone is so pressed about Dark Horse because it is the first truly epic pop song/video/charts/sales/radio/mass appeal/iconic combination since Bad Romance. Dark Horse is unique just like Bad Romance. But hey, that's just one guys opinion on a forum with 1k+ members. I hope it doesn't bother anyone too much or maybe I do.

mobwives-rg-whatev.gif

WwFkoHy.gif

PRISM I think is her most well known album to the gp and everyone. People are labeling her as the 'Roar' singer, etc. Teenage Dream was a great era, but not as memorable as PRISM imo. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Cody Draco

You act like Gaga didn't have any promo. The fact of the matter is that Gaga had massive promo, she just had personal issues that ended up affecting her professional life. None of Katy's singles flopped in the Prism era. The same can't be said about G.U.Y.

natalie-guercio-mob-wife-photoshoot-at-l

Gianni Versace

LMAO But Gaga CAN'T get the same promo because, quite frankly, the public doesn't want to see her on the Halftime stage. 

Cody Draco

At least she have the balls to release those 'flops' (all top 20) while some artist just don't release anything after 1 single flop (76).

WwFkoHy.gif

PRISM I think is her most well known album to the gp and everyone. People are labeling her as the 'Roar' singer, etc. Teenage Dream was a great era, but not as memorable as PRISM imo. 

I believe Teenage Dream was overshadowed by all of the other pop stars who were releasing at the time. This time around we had a depressed Lady Gaga and no other actual stars other than Kween Katy Perry.

She rose to the occasion and delivered 5 hits.

WwFkoHy.gif

BringDaNoize

I doubt it. Label is paying for radio deals but the singles are flopping, I think it's like Taylor has performed All Too Well last year, just a nice move to finish era.

mob-wives-lipgloss.jpg

Don't even go there, hunty. Uncle was a flop considering the amount of promo (Katie has performed this song like 18 times, meanwhile Gaga like.. 6? 8?) because the GP doesn't care for her if she releases the real music, not the kidz bops. 
Did we want smashes like Roar and DH? Yes. The others? Not so much. 

WwFkoHy.gif

1) Feel free to visit KatieDaily.com
2) G.U.Y. was barely a single. Gaga just wanted to give us another music video (when will katie? :giggle:) which she paid by HERSELF. There was no radio deal, the label just didn't care. 
Anyway, enjoy Katie's balls and her gold smashes.

Not to mention Prism is her lowest-selling album. Aw.

Archived