💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Had a Grammy Performance Dream Last Night

CherryPi3

Featured Posts

CherryPi3

Long post, but honestly the ending had a twist that I would love to see happen!

So last night, I had dreamed that I was watching The Grammys excited for Gaga and Tony to perform. Finally some guy walked out and introduced "The legendary Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga!" The audience erupted in Applause and Gaga sang the opening lines of Cheek To Cheek. (crazy thing, when I woke up this morning, I found out they really are doing Cheek To Cheek!) She was in long brunette hair, wavy from the top, but kind of curly at the bottom. She had on an elegant white/silver dress. She looked beautiful. Makeup was on point as well. Tony looked jazzy in his suit as usual. They delivered amazing vocals, but Gaga would do her deep voice where she kind of just mumbles and does that funny looking thing with her mouth at time due to her being excited. Other than that, vocals on point. THEN, Gaga started walking off the stage and into the audience. She went to where MADONNA was sitting and sat next to her, singing to her. Madonna looked like she was not having it, kind of ignoring her, but she was just messing around trying to give into that feud they had. Gaga laid her head on her shoulder still singing and Madonna finally reacted back, she laid her head on hers and held her hand and hugged her, the audience screamed so loud due to them making up and Gaga looked so happy. Then she got up again and walked over to KATY. She got up and smiled at Gaga as she approached her. Gaga gave her a huge hug and they both seemed so genuinely happy. Again the audience cheered. She walked back up with Tony and finished the song. The audience gave them a long standing ovation. But then the next day, headlines were accusing Gaga of planning the Madonna and Katy thing to get attention. Even in my dreams, the poor girl can't escape the media

:toofunny:

I know that would never happen, but still, it was nice to see it happen in my dream, because my dreams feel so real. It was amazing and if there was a way I could record a dream and share it with you all I would :giveup:

ew, this is a jazz performance, not a reconcilation performance.

Edit: maybe at the end they could all join hands & sing hakuna matata.

But then the next day, headlines were accusing Gaga of planning the Madonna and Katy thing to get attention. Even in my dreams, the poor girl can't escape the media.

:toofunny: that was going so well

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

bionic

I dreamed that Gaga performed dressed as left shark and Katy sued ha for stealing ha property

buy bionic

Ladey Gagz

:lmao: :lmao:

it needs to happen tbh

I dreamed that Gaga performed dressed as left shark and Katy sued ha for stealing ha property

:lmao: :lmao: :deadbanana:

VOLANTIS

I died a supernatural death and buried myself  :nooo:

Please collaborate a dream with me!  :derpga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived