đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Tony Bennett and Gaga just finished their Grammy rehearsals

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope this one is different and more Grammy worthy. The past performances were all the same and boring (but vocal killing tho).

Seems boring already, I'm sorry. What a waste of a performance just to go there sing and smile. I don't expect that kind of performance from Gaga, especially at the Grammys.

The Grammy's started as literally that and she did a Jazz album with Tony Bennett, if you don't expect that kind of performance then you are disconnected from reality.

Robotboy

Seems boring already, I'm sorry. What a waste of a performance just to go there sing and smile. I don't expect that kind of performance from Gaga, especially at the Grammys.

im not excited myself. but its the perfect way to (hopefully) end this collab once and for all.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Pierre

Plot Twist: Tony's the one wearing the heels. 

:lmao: 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

The Grammy's started as literally that and she did a Jazz album with Tony Bennett, if you don't expect that kind of performance then you are disconnected from reality.

Jazz is not some sort of safe box that you can't open to create something new, fresh, different and non-conventional. The best thing about Gaga is that she never lost her personality and she always tried to make something her own. This is conventional and boring. That's what really disappoints about this whole jazz Era, the fact that Gaga adapted completely herself to the genre instead of using her social image to create a whole other thing with jazz.

iAstroLeo

lady's feet look so s-xy  :heat:

Yes they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRNg1S03DcE

5:45

Pierre

731349952.gif?1360782841&Expires=1423264

She's nominated for her jazz album with Tony, are you expecting government hooker mixed with G.U.Y. feat. R. Kelly with 8456 dancers and fire? 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Archived