💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna will be the first artist to premiere a music video - Snapchat

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didymus

Suggestion: You always just post a link, for casual readers it's comfortable to read a quick summary of the most important facts.

"Today, Madonna is set to premiere the first music video from her new album, Rebel Heart, on Snapchat, the picture messaging app that was recently valued at $10 billion. The video accompanies "Living for Love," the album's first single, and will be viewable on the app's "Snap Channel."

The video was directed by the French duo Julien Choquart and Camille Hirigoyen, together known as J.A.C.K., was edited by longtime Madonna collaborator Danny B. Tull, and styled by B. Akerlund -- who also works wth Beyonce, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. It was choreographed by Megan Lawson."

Taylor Monster

Madonna is the QUEEN

I seriously never thought of that! I can see other artist doing that now. Shes definitely a trend setter.

TRILL MONSTER

SNAPCHAT IS THE FUTURE OF PROMO

I totally called it

I called it way before you

I knew artist were gonna start releasing **** on snapchat ....

Why ? Cause everyone has one

Thats actually a brilliant idea, but does it mean i have to keep my finger pressed on the screen the whole video ?...

TRILL MONSTER

:lmao:

He did .....the song he did with tove lo

Thats actually a brilliant idea, but does it mean i have to keep my finger pressed on the screen the whole video ?...

No ....its on the little balls when you scroll your screen all the way .

Archived