Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fresh Off the Boat premieres tonight on ABC!

migamiga

Featured Posts

migamiga

The two-episode premiere will air before and after Modern Family tonight on ABC (8:30pm & 9:30). This is the first primetime television show with an all Asian American cast in over 20 years! The previous being Margaret cho's All American Girl.

Please check it out and support the diversification of minorities in the media! There is still much ignorance in our world and a lot of it stems from what they are exposed to in the media- a place where Asian Americans barely exist and if they do they are either the butt if the joke or used in a stereotypical way. Let Fresh Off the Boat be the catalyst for change in the way Asian Anerocans are displayed and perceived. That's it, enjoy! :)

Oh and if you're in the LA area, there is a viewing party in LittleTokyo! I wish I could plug a promo pic in but I'm on my phone

migamiga

That title tho :air:

It's meant to be satirical and take the power back. It how's they viewed Eddie (the main character)

That title tho :air:

It's meant to be satirical and take the power back. It how's they viewed Eddie (the main character)

Archived