💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

vertigostick

I'm completely terrified that Katy and/or Madonna will overshadow Gaga at the Grammys with their gigantic productions

Gurl, overreacting much?

I'd like to have that kind of worries lol

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I won't worry if I were you.

Every performers will get their own lime light in the evening.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

I really have no idea how she's going to be shocking with jazz. I feel like it's okay to let them overshade her because they are performing different genres of music. So if you want to compare, you gotta compare pop to pop.

gagzus

I doubt Gaga cares tbh, so why should we? She's performing, has high possibility of winning a GRAMMY for an album that people say flops bc it isn't pop yet is close to being platinum so 💤💤

Plus she could "shock" by just dressing glamorous since most of the public don't know she dresses like this now just us fans and the haters really who check her candids etc

JgHaus78

I'm completely terrified that Katy and/or Madonna will overshadow Gaga at the Grammys with their gigantic productions (remember the superbowl....)...while gaga is probably just walking out with Tony using 1 spotlight and a simple look...She's gonna look like dust in the road .What do you think?

seriously who cares.... She doesn't care to be the huge spotlight star right now. She's happy with her life and the choices shes making and we should be more than happy that she's doing this. would you rather her go on stage half naked with mediocre vocals or go on stage with tony in a beautiful custom gown with the vocals that will slay everyone watching.... its not a hard choice to make. 

btw if you want a pop show you should go stan for Katy Perry until LG6 (don't you dare argue what album it is either)  :coffee:

I'm pretty sure she's going to get a ****load of attention because she's never focused 100% on her voice at one of these "most watched" award shows.

Jeffrey_This_Way

I'm sure Gaga will glam it up, be gorgeous and have the best vocals of the entire show.  Its Madonna's night though.  I'm praying G and M have some sort of interaction in the course of the evening.  I want to see them together in a photo!

I'm just glad she's performing at an awards show. It's been forever. And it's been 4 years since her last Grammys performance, and 3 since her last time attending.

I don't think she'll get much attention, but that's kinda her point. The sucky part is that Gagas haters always say she hides behind pop and gimmicks, but when she puts it away they're uninterested in even paying attention to her anyway.

I think Katy is getting overexposed. Madonna will probably get the most attention because she hasn't been in an award show in forever.

BYE

Unless Tony has a heart attack and collapses on stage, no one will care. The GP won't care at all but I'm sure she'll get praise from other celebrities and the press.

lmao  :toofloppy:

Aga Gydal

I already said this in another thread, but yeah, I think Madonna and Sia will get massive attention post-show, and the Rih/Kanye/Paul collab as well since it's right on the heels of the song's release. I do hope Gaga gets good mainstream marks for showcasing her voice with a legend but she's definitely a fringe attraction this time.

It will be the first Madonna's solo performance promoting an album in an award show since almost 10 years. If you think the press will not talk about it you make mistake. It will literally put her again on the musical scene

did she not perform in the grammy's last year?

Archived