đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy + Madonna will overshadow Gaga at Grammys?

Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

Honestly, I don't care if they do. Gagz is resting her pop image for a triumphal comeback. She's there to perform Jazz and be classy alongside Tony.

She'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to steal the show as she's used to. It's not like this is her last big break or as if she's retiring anyway...

:reductive:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Americano

Honestly, I don't care if they do. Gagz is resting her pop image for a triumphal comeback. She's there to perform Jazz and be classy alongside Tony.

She'll have plenty of opportunities in the future to steal the show as she's used to. It's not like this is her last big break or as if she's retiring anyway...

:reductive:

oh so just like the 2013 VMA "comeback"

Battle 4 Ur Life

yeah which imo was awesome btw, but waaaaaaaay better. cause now she knows better and is more experienced.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

DontDoubtDavid

I always felt what shocked people the most in Gaga is simplicity. I think if she can prove her talent and keep it classy, it will actually pretty scandalous, but only cause it's Gaga who's doing that.

JusKeepBreathin

In my opinion, Sia's performance should not be underrated. I think she's planning something quite great

I agree. Sia's voice is spectacular! It rivals any great singer out there and her songs take that voice into consideration. While Gaga has an amazing voice, doing a lot of runs or belting killer notes on a Jazz album will be too over indulgent. Tony and her need to come out with an amazing Jazz band and sing it stylishly and beautifully. Its two completely different styles so I am not afraid she will overshadow Gaga but she might overshadow Madonna. I hope Sia brings Shia and Maddie. I am so exited about Sia; I didn't even know she was performing.  

:zilla:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

How was it a "comeback?" She didn't go anywhere except on tour. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

xoxo cupcakke

Of course unless Gaga does something unconventional like let a nip slip or dress Tony in skin tight BDSM leather clothing. I hope she does something outside the box besides dressing "normal" for the masses

Economy

its a jazz performance. ppl expect a certain level of simplicity for that stuff

its ok. this is helping her immage among ppl who say shes eccessively crazy and/or untalanted

Im not that big a fan of jazz. but over the long term this may be good for her career even if it isnt commercially atm

Archived