Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga as Elphaba in Wicked: The Movie

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

gagzus

i must be the only gay who's never seen or knows anything about Wicked :rip:, I only heard of it bc Kurt sang Defying Gravity on Glee and the song is boring tbh so no, i don't want Gaga singing boring songs in a movie version of a Boradway show that'll receive like 5/10 tbh 

GagaisHotAF

I really believe she will star in musical movies eventually not sure if now though but who would of thought Gaga would collaborate with a jazz legend! 

Probably on Grindr

Well... I know what I'm about to say will probably get me bashed on a Gaga forum but I honestly don't think she has the pipes to sing some of the songs. I just can't imagine her hitting all the high notes like Idina could in numbers like Defying Gravity.

But if she was cast for Elphaba I would probably die lol :giveup::awesome:

I thought the same. Maybe they could transpose the song into a lower key. I'd love to hear Gaga sing Defying Gravity, even with note alterations. :sara:

djBuffoon

Off the top of my head, I can't think of another bankable star who could sing the role.

For those saying Gaga can't sing it: of course she can. Meryl Streep couldn't have sang the role of The Witch before Into the Woods rehearsals began, but y'know what? That's what vocal coaches and musical directors are for. :coffee:

And don't say Idinia Menzel, there's no way they're going to cast her to play a college student. Also Hollywood doesn't like Broadway actors reprising their roles in film adaptations: Burnadette Peters in Into the Woods.

This wasn't always true. There have been MANY instances of stage actors reprising their roles on film, even recently.

Interlude

This would be incredible, that pic giving me life :giveup:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

samuelx

That would be perfect. She's not the best actor though :hehe:

Keep in mind that Musical Theater acting is different than straight acting. 

Archived