💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would you want Gaga to sign with post Interscope.

Born Brave

Where should she go?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Record Companies

• Sony- Arista Records, Columbia Records, Jive Records, RCA Records.
    • Warner Music Group- Atlantic Records, Warner Bros. Records.
    • EMI GROUP PLC- Capitol Records
    • Big Machine - (Taylor's label)
    • Stay at Universal Music Group- Geffen Records, Island Def Jam Music Group, Motown Records, Verve Music Group, Decca Music Group.
    • Retire :flop:
    • Start her own label with a partnership or something like that?

Featured Posts

Born Brave

So, if Gaga leaves Interscope Records after her contract expires, where would you like to see her go? Should she possibly create her own label? 

lady-gaga-limited-edition-cd-platinum-di

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't know much more about other labels. Isn't there a rumor that Apple is starting it's own record label?! If that's the case then I choose Apple, I buy all my music thru itunes anyway

GagaMyBlood95

Hmm possibly Capitol, but maybe stay with Intercope if they make a good offer which I'm sure they will..

Born Brave

Whoever voted Sony- That would be logical! Columbia is the label for her idol Springsteen. 

I actually don't know much more about other labels. Isn't there a rumor that Apple is starting it's own record label?! If that's the case then I choose Apple, I buy all my music thru itunes anyway

Hmmm. They would have lots of monies. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Anything but create ha own label. she needs loads of corporate money for her music videos and tour besides what she already invests by herself.

I'd say stay in Universal Music. The other ones might try to change her too much then get rid of her.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

moonboywow

Not create her own for sure.

why are so many people against gaga making her own music? She would not be on a label but she could get help from lady starlight, semi precious weapons and all her creative friends. Do you want her vision or not? Because it seems like she has amazing ideas that she is never allowed to do because it's too risky or experimental or some bullsh*t like that

Archived