Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

POLL: Which gender/type of fragrance should Gaga make next?

Bradley

Third fragrance preference?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Third fragrance preference?

• Male (Cologne)
    • Female
    • Male or female, it makes no difference, she slays the world! World slayed. (aka Unisex, Eau de Gaga 002 perhaps?)
    • I don't care as long as it's not Eau de Gaga series.
    • She should stop making any.

Featured Posts

Bradley

So we had a female and unis-x fragrance. Which one do you think she should aim for next?

lady-gaga-fame-perfume.jpg

o.27808.jpg

Also feel free to discuss bottle and liquid ideas, themes, fashion, commercial ideas and collaborators that you guys want.

My perfect fragrance:

Type: Male (cologne) or Unis-x

Bottle shape: A unique, creative and outstanding one, with her own personality

Liquid color: Teal (if it's possible to create such)

Theme: Depends on her next album's theme

Fashion: Sexy, not too feminine not too masculine. Elegant but bold yet strong

Commercial ideas: 7 to 8 minute video with collaborator Steven Klein or herself as the director.

Actor selections: Jamie Dornan (aka Christian Grey), Taylor Kinney, Theo James, Chris Evans

100% male but with a more fame like smell

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

antpats2

Eau De Gaga 002 - Male fragrance tbH 

same bottle but with 002 engraved on it (obviously) 

blue box 

Teal Ambition

Female fragrance  :yes:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley

100% male but with a more fame like smell

Considering FAME is a female fragrance, I didn't buy it nor smelled it before. (It was once just right in front of me but I didn't want to look gay in front of the shop owner so I didn't ask for a tester) Regret it now.  :toofloppy:

definitely a demigirl fragrance :)

I can already tell that the fragrance would flop. I mean if Gaga makes one not referring to Demi's one.   :flop:

Sugarfall

She would definitely sell a female one better. Most men don't want to buy a fragrance that says Lady Gaga on it

super ultra

I don't want a new one, I'm completely fine with FAME. EDG is unnecessary too, even Gaga doesn't care about it thetea.gif

Bradley

She would definitely sell a female one better. Most men don't want to buy a fragrance that says Lady Gaga on it

But some male fans like me didn't buy FAME because it was labelled "female". And we know she has way more male fans than female fans. Plus the male market isn't that big anyway, doesn't make much of a difference.

I don't want a new one, I'm completely fine with FAME. EDG is unnecessary too, even Gaga doesn't care about it thetea.gif

Honestly, did you buy it? It smells really great!

Son of Venus

The next one will be a male fragrance called Eau De Gaga 007 and the song of the video for it will be the new Bond song :legend:

:derpga:

Archived