đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

michaelxfennell

Yes! Yes! She removed "Autotune Baby" from the final version of the album. It is perfect now!

Why is the tracklis changing this late in the game? Any why remove the only 2 new songs? Makes no sense. I love "Autotune Baby," it's unique.

Sidenote, can someone send me the newly leaked songs, mostly just "Iconic, Part 2?" Please and thank you.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is the tracklis changing this late in the game? Any why remove the only 2 new songs? Makes no sense. I love "Autotune Baby," it's unique.

Sidenote, can someone send me the newly leaked songs, mostly just "Iconic, Part 2?" Please and thank you.

Because she can't release a >100 minute long album or it counts as a double one, terminating her contract. The two songs will be included in some other version (maybe Target or whatever).

Because the version that leaked is an early, unmastered version of the album. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

panosmonster

Random Top 5

Devil Pray

Living For Love

HeartBreak City

Hold Tight

Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas)

So after listening to it for a while, here are the songs that I like and will continue to listen:

-Living For Love

-Devil Pray

-Unapologetic B1tch

-B1tch I'm Madonaa

-Iconic

-HeartBreakCity

-Best Night

-S.E.X.

-Beautiful Scars

-Addicted

The rest is still meh.

JusKeepBreathin

I don't really like what Madonna is giving me these days, but I think its sad that she does't get the chance to put her album out there the way she wanted to pit it out there, not once but twice. :fail:  How many people do they have to arrest before they put a plug on her leaks?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Dominic

this album sounds empty and full of fillers and songs that are extremely boring. She doesn't have the tone to carry songs with simple production.

I agree, it is very flat and her vocals are really distorted. The sounds are very thin and the structure is pretty flat; EDM 101.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

bionic

Could anybody let me know where I can listen to it?

When you buy it on iTunes on March 7th

buy bionic

JusKeepBreathin

Since when are albums not a collection of songs? :air:

I'm sorry people are used to some storybook parallel concept album; but albums don't need to be cohesive and threaded to be good. I'm sad to see that you don't agree with that.

It was supposed to be a double album. It could be those songs don't fit together because some were supposed to be on the Rebel side and some on the Heart side. I haven't heard all of it. I will stream it when it comes out. At least she gets paid for streams. As I said before, I don't like what she is giving me these days, but I am not going to steal from her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Guess I can enjoy some parts of the album.

Living For Love - 6/10 - (okay song, not a good single choice, doesn't sound like her)
Devil Pray - 9/10 - (one of my personal favourites, would go with fourfiveseconds in category campfire songs)
Ghosttown - 8/10 - (best choice for single, I think it's a bit generic, my mom says best song on album)

Unapologetic Bitch - 5/10 - (love the reggea sound, wtf @ that horrible drop production)
Illuminati - 6/10 - (love the spoken words, sounds generic, iconic as alternative is better)

Bitch I'm Madonna - 3/10 - (3 points for Nicki's great verse, all else is messy MDNA teas)

Hold Tight - 8/10 (just great song)

Joan Of Arc - 8/10 (hate balladonna but the chorus is gold)

Iconic - 9/10 - (omg the gay scene is going to eat this up, JLo live it up/tens teas, loses a point for rappers)

HeartBreakCity - 3/10 - (cringe. cringe. yuck. 3 points for drums)

Body Shop - 6/10 - (that video of hipsters in the forest dancing weird... not bad though)

Holy Water - 7/10 (has something. she had me at "b---h get off my pole" and "jesus loves my...")

Inside Out - 6/10 (knees sins kiss here there s-x.. could've been better)

Wash All Over Me - 4/10 (copy paste heartbreakcity - sounds like lord of the rings movie trailer gone bad)

Best Night - 7/10 - (body shop teas, great sound though)

Veni Vidi Vici - 5/10 - (arrogantdonna.. "rap"? dont take the gays for granted...)

S.E.X. - 7/10 - (didn't expect any different.. still enjoyable though, can't help myself)

Messiah - 5/10 - (sigh...)

Rebel Heart - 6/10 - (okay song nothing special)

Beautiful Scars - 8/10 - (good song, so her)

Queen('s been slain) - 6/10 - (dis about Gaga?)

Borrowed Time - 7/10 - (great effort vote)

Graffiti Heart - 4/10 - (wtf madonna on electronic acid)

Autotune Baby - 1/10 - (no)

Addicted - 5/10 - (bad MDNA remake, the eletronic owl city thing is not for her)

Guess I can enjoy some parts of the album.

Living For Love - 6/10 - (okay song, not a good single choice, doesn't sound like her)

Devil Pray - 9/10 - (one of my personal favourites, would go with fourfiveseconds in category campfire songs)

Ghosttown - 8/10 - (best choice for single, I think it's a bit generic, my mom says best song on album)

Unapologetic Bitch - 5/10 - (love the reggea sound, wtf @ that horrible drop production)

Illuminati - 6/10 - (love the spoken words, sounds generic, iconic as alternative is better)

Bitch I'm Madonna - 3/10 - (3 points for Nicki's great verse, all else is messy MDNA teas)

Hold Tight - 8/10 (just great song)

Joan Of Arc - 8/10 (hate balladonna but the chorus is gold)

Iconic - 9/10 - (omg the gay scene is going to eat this up, JLo live it up/tens teas, loses a point for rappers)

HeartBreakCity - 3/10 - (cringe. cringe. yuck. 3 points for drums)

Body Shop - 6/10 - (that video of hipsters in the forest dancing weird... not bad though)

Holy Water - 7/10 (has something. she had me at "b---h get off my pole" and "jesus loves my...")

Inside Out - 6/10 (knees sins kiss here there s-x.. could've been better)

Wash All Over Me - 4/10 (copy paste heartbreakcity - sounds like lord of the rings movie trailer gone bad)

Best Night - 7/10 - (body shop teas, great sound though)

Veni Vidi Vici - 5/10 - (arrogantdonna.. "rap"? dont take the gays for granted...)

S.E.X. - 7/10 - (didn't expect any different.. still enjoyable though, can't help myself)

Messiah - 5/10 - (sigh...)

Rebel Heart - 6/10 - (okay song nothing special)

Beautiful Scars - 8/10 - (good song, so her)

Queen('s been slain) - 6/10 - (dis about Gaga?)

Borrowed Time - 7/10 - (great effort vote)

Graffiti Heart - 4/10 - (wtf madonna on electronic acid)

Autotune Baby - 1/10 - (no)

Addicted - 5/10 - (bad MDNA remake, the eletronic owl city thing is not for her)

good review in overall, I just like LFL better

Her last album?  No way.  First of all she has another album to do under her contract.

Secondly this is Madonna.  She is never going to stop.  In fact she has said it in plenty of songs at this point.  She. Is. Never. Going. To. Stop.  She will be making music for decades more to come.  Like I said Tony Bennett is in his 90s still releasing albums.  Anyone think Madonna wont be doing the same is nuts.  Like she once said when asked years ago about growing old and retiring.  "I'll rest when I'm dead."

So for all the Madonna haters out there, get used to her already because she isn't going anywhere. 

Also I think its cute how she posted on Instagram that she has butterflies for tonight.  Funny after all these years of performing she still gets nervous.  You would think it would be nothing for her at this point.

androiduser

Her last album?  No way.  First of all she has another album to do under her contract.

Secondly this is Madonna.  She is never going to stop.  In fact she has said it in plenty of songs at this point.  She. Is. Never. Going. To. Stop.  She will be making music for decades more to come.  Like I said Tony Bennett is in his 90s still releasing albums.  Anyone think Madonna wont be doing the same is nuts.  Like she once said when asked years ago about growing old and retiring.  "I'll rest when I'm dead."

But I guess she won't me making pop music when she's 50.

Or perform Vogue and Like a Vrigin

How can anyone not like Heartbreak City?   That song is great.

The only song I think they butchered is Beautiful Scars.  Loved the direction of the demo way better.  

Archived