💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain

You still haven't answered my question. Simple and not catchy are not synonyms to 'basic' and 'predictable'. Pick up a thesaurus at least. Most Beatles songs are simple, they're great tho. Most Bjork songs are not catchy, yet they're brilliant.

You aren't making any sense.

GE-NE-RIC. Those songs are something Guetta, Perry, Miley or Robyn would do. I'm bored, this doesn't suprise me at all.

The album is trash for me and you ain't changing that lmao

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's like an album of demos and loosely fiting songs... she should've just made the first 8 songs into an EP or something to feel more bonded.

things are SO overproduced these days. these producers are thinking way too hard. what happened to simple instruments and hooks? never work with an EDM producer..

Wash Over Me is a rip off of MAD WORLD by GARY JULES

WTFFF she just RUINED the orchestral masterpiece that was Messiah...

now it's some cheap alice in wonderland cartoon tune

omg she even ruined Borrowed Time...wtf are these random sound kits and beats from window movie maker

wtff is autotune baby..its like she brought a baby in the studio and punched it to record the song i have lost all faith in this album

songs still listenable: living for love, ghost town, illuminati, b---h im madonna, unapologetic b---h SONGS RUINED: messiah, heartbreak city, rebel heart, wash over me, inside out everything else not listed are crappy fillers oh my god i am so frustrated i cannot click away from this page to stop ranting

While I don't agree with all of the changes they made to some of the songs after the leak, it's not a bad album. It's better than Hard Candy & miles better than MDNA.

RAMROD

The Super Deluxe version has appeared on Amazon for pre-order at $30. Release date March 10.

Whats ze URL por favor? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KimtinoAguilera

Okay so finally I was able to listen to it, I woke up very early morning just to download it for I work midshift so I really have no time to do stuff.

It's either love it or hate it for the tracks.

My top picks would be:

1. Addicted - This has been my most favorite ever since it leaked in demo, and I'm glad that it didn't went too much dramatic changes. Some vocals improved, instruments were boosted but the ''See I don't know what it is'' got weak. Anyway, how could this not be on the standard. This could be a single! I love it, still.

2. Devil Pray - Final version is 1million times better. Dark. Dark Dark and I love it. Religious dark pop is love!

3. Hold Tight - It's a jam! And the beat drops are like--- eargasm.

My other choices are

4. Bitch I'm Madonna

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Illuminati

7. Living for love

8. Ghosttown

My thoughts on the changed tracks:

1. Iconic- SWEAR, I WAS LIKE WHAT'S THIS WITCH'S MUSIC LIKE!!!?! I adored the demo version and the final version sounded like a Halloween soundtrack in the chorus. Weird.

2. Veni Vedi Vici- No need for unecessary raps, seriously. Same for Iconic. So sad ruined...

3. HeartbreakCity- PERFECTION!!

4. Messiah- The demo version sounded more emotional, deep. The new one had lesser piano sound, the only thing saving it is the violin sound!

5. Holy Water- I found the demo trash, and all about the meaning of it junk coz like, holy water metaphor for vaginal juice? JUNK.

Surprisingly, the final version beat is good but I still wont listen to it.

6. Joan Of Arc- I got surprised it became more of a mid tempo ballad coz of the added beat unlike the older one. 

7. Borrowed Time- became a guitar jam and the dance beats were gone. Hated it. I loved the original.

8. Wash All Over Me- it became a slow ballad. Loved the demo one.

9. Rebel Heart- RUINED. PERIOD.

So the biggest filthy change was made on Iconic for me, swear it's so eerie.

Yes I will buy the super deluxe when its here, coz I need Addicted on it.

Thank you.

Let me add, I also loved inside out and it's RUINED.

9/10.

COADF, REBEL HEART, HARD CANDY THEN MDNA.

THANKS.

KimtinoAguilera

Some people say they feel like it's her last album, because she's covered everything in the album and reflected back and the Queen is towards the end, and it's melancholic like she's saying goodbye.

Yes, it's subliminally like that. God bless her though. Hope nothing bad happens to her. Or she must be retiring...

I must say though, the way auto tune baby progresses in the start is genius. The cry of baby turned to like a cute beat... nice!

willmcclure72

Why is Body Shop marked as explicit in the iTunes store?

this, i was exited for new lyrics on verse listen 

Archived