Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

Not sure if I love the demo of Messiah better or the one on the album :giveup: :giveup:

The ending on the demo is much better though

I love the album version of Wash All Over Me, but that's because I preferred the demo where she was singing with just a piano to the more dance oriented demo.

iloveit123

I love the album version of Wash All Over Me, but that's because I preferred the demo where she was singing with just a piano to the more dance oriented demo.

Yes, I also love the album version... I saw a youtube video where a girl was playing it on piano in a slowed down dramatic way, and i knew it would work.

I swear though, people complain either way. A lot of people were initially complaining that it sounded so EDM, too dancey, too dated.. she can't win!

I for one am glad the Avicii sound was eliminated... the album is a masterpiece. I can't wait for the physical CD and vinyl!!!

Jesse Pinkman

Finally downloaded and holy **** 25 songs?!?! :air:

I have a strange feeling this will be her last album. I'm definitely gonna check it out, but it's so long..

It's science, bitch

PopBitch

Finally downloaded and holy **** 25 songs?!?! :air:

I have a strange feeling this will be her last album. I'm definitely gonna check it out, but it's so long..

Some people say they feel like it's her last album, because she's covered everything in the album and reflected back and the Queen is towards the end, and it's melancholic like she's saying goodbye.

WTF IS THIS ****TT  :noparty:

I just wanna dance around and yell REBELLL HEEEEAAAARRRTTTT and they completely cut it out of the final version!! 

the demo was 100x better tbh :fail:   :later:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

cosmicluvrr

I loveee Joan of Arc, I think it's such a beautiful song. Rebel Heart, Iconic, Messiah, Hold Tight, and Inside Out are my favorites. :)

GagaXCupcakke

I wish that she didn't have to rush it because of leakers.  Rebel Heart could of been an incredible album.  

Archived