Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry to premiere The Prismatic World Tour on Gaga's birthday

Bradley

Featured Posts

I guess Katy was aiming to entertain Taylor Swift's fanbase then. :thetea:

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan but I'll agree that her music has grown a lot the past 2 albums

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

As I said previously , Epix is just as prestigious and exclusive as HBO. Most artist premiere there hit tours on Epix. Also it is against forum rules to be unimaginative and simply quote someone else's post without using intellect to actually actively participate in the discussion.

HBO > Epix. I've never heard of Epix until today and would only watch the show if it were to premiere on HBO.

I guess Katy was aiming to entertain Taylor Swift's fanbase then. :thetea:

Except not.  :wtf:

1. Her audience is primarily female. 67% of her website's visitors are female, with 33% male.

2. Her audience tends towards young adults. Visitors to the website are 1.58 times more likely to be in the 18-24 age range and 1.27 times more likely to be in the 25-34 age range. Additionally, college students are 1.28 times more likely to visit her site.

3. Taylor Swift is reasonably popular among most ethnic groups - except African Americans, who are .66 times as likely to visit her site compared to the rest of the internet. (Caucasians and Asians are at 1.02 and Hispanics are at 1.13).

Any questions?  :later:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Prismatic

HBO > Epix. I've never heard of Epix until today and would only watch the show if it were to premiere on HBO.

Epix's fairly new so it's not a surprise why people wouldn't know about that (it started in 09). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

ok?

TEANUS

fixed.

This "Grandpa" has 17 Grammys, is one of the most respected Jazz singers in history, and chose Gaga to do an album with, not Katy :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TRILL MONSTER

I'm kinda exited tbh

the prismatic tour looks amazing

tumblr_nj4imfJI0L1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

Someone put that shark out of its misery :smh:

Rat Boy

Lady-Gaga-rocked-gold-gown-Epix-bash.jpg

Epix is new but has already brought us amazing tour DVDs such as the MDNA World Tour, the Mylo Xyloto World Tour, the Femme Fatale World Tour and the Truth About Love World Tour. It's only been around since 2009 but it is already shaping up to be a solid competitor in the industry.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Prismatic

Lady-Gaga-rocked-gold-gown-Epix-bash.jpg

Epix is new but has already brought us amazing tour DVDs such as the MDNA World Tour and the Mylo Xyloto World Tour. It's only been around since 2009 but is already shaping up to be a solid competitor in the industry.

Femme Fatale Tour & The Truth About Love Tour. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Rat Boy

Femme Fatale Tour & The Truth About Love Tour.

Adding these :)

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived