Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

quick question about asian men in movies

Luiz

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

what :emma:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

what :emma:

I was watching it and he was on :emma:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Vernier

If you mean Hollywood, not a lot, there are barely any Asian actors in roles anyways. In Asian movies, quite a few as majority of the actors are Asians (duh)

A couple on xvideos.com

:air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

If you mean Hollywood, not a lot, there are barely any Asian actors in roles anyways. In Asian movies, quite a few as majority of the actors are Asians (duh)

:air:

i'm just wondering why hollywood thinks america isnt ready for more asian dik

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Teri Hatcher

I was watching it and he was on :emma:

:rip:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

i'm just wondering why hollywood thinks america isnt ready for more asian dik

When is the last time you've seen a Hollywood movie that features a cast that isn't predominantly white tbh :emma:

migamiga

Asian men are almost always portrayed as eunics/ as-xual who are just props or comedic relief. There's a documentary on it on netflix called the slanted screen.

This is why I'm excited for fresh off the boat- so Asian Americans can have a chance to play more roles with more depths and not just stereotypes or be the butt of the joke.

But there have also been exceptions such as Romeo must die, rush hour, enter the dragon, Harold and kumar, etc

RAMROD

How can you forget Leslie Chow from Hangover trilogy? :fan:

But if the castings are non American Asian,

it is almost impossible to fund s-xual scenes from them.

Because it is a big deal, both, to cross over to Hollywood and to do adult scenes in Hollywood films.

One could actually have their career ended for doing the latter because they will be taken as embarassment in their home country.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived