Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard thinks NFL is saving Gaga for Superbowl 50

Squidward T

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

And where would Superbowl 50 be held? If this happens my dream of having Gaga perform at a Superbowl in Buffalo is dead, but it's better for her :legend:

What NFL team is in Buffalo? Your delusion and thirst...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What NFL team is in Buffalo? Your delusion and thirst...

the Buffalo Bills 

but the location has nothing to do with who plays there 

drinkmytears

the Buffalo Bills 

but the location has nothing to do with who plays there 

Its just he ALWAYS thinks everything should be in Buffalo. I know there's an NFL team there, but why everything in Buffalo...that team isn't even good.

They need to find a rock or country group/artist for the next SB. The natives are getting restless. lol

I'm thinking Garth Brooks could be their target for the 50th Super Bowl. Maybe they will have U2 or JT back?

Remember when they used to have multiple artists? Maybe they will do something like that and bring several artists back for the big 50th year?

This one was my favorite - when talking multiple artist - and yeh, they don't do it anymore, but they should. http://youtu.be/oeLnwbJzLO0

2001 - N-Sync, Britney Spears, Aerosmith, and Mary J. Blige.  That is how to do it on multiples.

I REALLY doubt they want gaga :giveup:

and don't come at me with madonna, they didn't pick her during her controversial peak true blue/like a prayer era where she was controversial as ****, madonna had to wait 3 decades of career to do the superbowl :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Unpopular opinion: I want her to wait a few more years because you can only do the super bowl ONCE and I still think she's very early on in her career and has a lot more to achieve

Agreed.

And where would Superbowl 50 be held? If this happens my dream of having Gaga perform at a Superbowl in Buffalo is dead, but it's better for her :legend:

San Francisco, city of the gays, so.......

gagzus

The only way that's gonna happen is if she's magically getting #1s left right and center and releases an album in the summer this year tbh

Super Bowl won't use her if she's underperforming again sistrens

(I still think she's gonna release an EP not an album tbh)

The only way that's gonna happen is if she's magically getting #1s left right and center and releases an album in the summer this year tbh

Super Bowl won't use her if she's underperforming again sistrens

(I still think she's gonna release an EP not an album tbh)

an EP?

Gianni Versace

aww a stadium would be the PERFECT setting for her to sing songs from born this way.

Monsters always complained about how "loud" and "overproduced" it was and now it would be it's time to shine. :cry:

If she releases an album late 2015 / early 2016 it could be a huge promo spot !

Lady Gaga is going to do Superbowl one day guys, be sure of it ;)

pls let this be tru :rip:

Archived