Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

tbh I don't think there is ever going to be one lol 

I guess it would've been released by now. As unrealistic as it is I was kind of hoping for at least several more videos lol

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Whens the Miss Amor video speculated to be released?

I don't think that she filmed one. While it'd be nice, I hope that Azealia's just going to move on to the next era.

inuborg

Shes working with Dr. Luke? :what:

Yikes, no wonder she always hypes up Katy Perry when asked about Prism/pop albums she liked. She was in connection with one of her main producers.

Its kind of a trip to me though that someone with such strong beliefs would work with an exposed rapist/abuser.

Its not a long term partnership or anything. She did a remix with Rock City which Dr Luke already had produced, and he gave her a song/beat for her to use as she wants. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

blacklistedd

Its not a long term partnership or anything. She did a remix with Rock City which Dr Luke already had produced, and he gave her a song/beat for her to use as she wants. 

I mean I wasn't feel tooooo judgmental about it, just an observation. Kind of figures though. I wondered if the connection was more like Gaga/Guetta in Fashion where its like he was in some form apart of its production but not intimately.

Shes working with Dr. Luke? :what:

Yikes, no wonder she always hypes up Katy Perry when asked about Prism/pop albums she liked. She was in connection with one of her main producers.

Its kind of a trip to me though that someone with such strong beliefs would work with an exposed rapist/abuser.

She said she liked Prism? Her taste in other artists is awful outside of Chaka Khan and Beyonce
And like every other artist/celebrity she has already worked with Terry Richardson, so it doesnt matter at least to me

inuborg

She said she liked Prism? Her taste in other artists is awful outside of Chaka Khan and BeyonceAnd like every other artist/celebrity she has already worked with Terry Richardson, so it doesnt matter at least to me

I don't think she likes Prism at all, she was just saying that to spite Gaga at the time.  

Staryu

I don't think she likes Prism at all, she was just saying that to spite Gaga at the time.  

Yeah. I really don't believe that she likes it. :rip: 

Didn't she compare Katy's music to McDonald's?

inuborg

Yeah. I really don't believe that she likes it. :rip: 

Didn't she compare Katy's music to McDonald's?

That was Iggy, which I guess applies to Katy too lol 

inuborg

so, 9 more days until Fantasea 2 :awesome:  

Staryu

I really hope so :giveup: come on AB, do another surprise release :giveup: 

blacklistedd

She said she liked Prism? Her taste in other artists is awful outside of Chaka Khan and BeyonceAnd like every other artist/celebrity she has already worked with Terry Richardson, so it doesnt matter at least to me

She claims to like it, which was obviously to spite gaga but at the same time considering i barely found out she was working with dr. luke to some degree i thought that the correlation made sense aside from the obvious spitefulness.

And I completely disagree with you. Azealias music taste is pretty dope from Lone to Janet to Interpol. Shes got eclectic taste, I respect that.

inuborg

She claims to like it, which was obviously to spite gaga but at the same time considering i barely found out she was working with dr. luke to some degree i thought that the correlation made sense aside from the obvious spitefulness.

And I completely disagree with you. Azealias music taste is pretty dope from Lone to Janet to Interpol. Shes got eclectic taste, I respect that.

She mentioned liking Prism in Sept 2013, but didn't work with Dr Luke until early this year, idk

I'm excited but mostly curious to see what they did together and like how far away does she stray from her normal formula 

blacklistedd

She mentioned liking Prism in Sept 2013, but didn't work with Dr Luke until early this year, idk

I'm excited but mostly curious to see what they did together and like how far away does she stray from her normal formula 

Sure but that doesn't mean they weren't in contact at that point. Im sure a lot of stuff goes on way before we know about it, thats all just presumption but thats all I was doing to begin with really.

Still, its pretty wack that she'd associate herself with a rapist but stand so loudly for other causes. Its like Gaga working with Terry.

ARTPOPisaChoice

why do you say that? :duck:

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Probglum

What video do ya'll think Azealia shot in Bali?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived