Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

I thought that Katy Perry did a fantastic job and it was very cute....and I am not the biggest Katy fan. She was entertaining and I didn't notice any real mistakes, plus she sung Teenage Dream and that is my favorite from her songs.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

I thoroughly enjoyed the performance. Missy absolutely killed it, although Lenny Kravitz seemed weird and out of place 

I thought that Katy Perry did a fantastic job and it was very cute....and I am not the biggest Katy fan. She was entertaining and I didn't notice any real mistakes, plus she sung Teenage Dream and that is my favorite from her songs.

This is so funny. An artist job isnt not to make mistakes. It is to blow away you from that stage. Luckily now all the manufactured pop girls like Katy have all the help from outside. So today the stage blow away some people. Luckily Katy was on it. :awkney:

Show was great! i would have liked more dancing though no? Beyonce killed it when she was dancing tbh

Curunir

Just throwing my opinion into the mix.   I thought Katy did great.   Performance to me was overall very entertaining and fun.   :)

PlasticHo

To be fair, about 5 people out of 2000 here on GagaDaily watched the game for the actual game and the rest watched it for Katy :deadbanana:

Lol you're probably right about that. 

This is so funny. An artist job isnt not to make mistakes. It is to blow away you from that stage. Luckily now all the manufactured pop girls like Katy have all the help from outside. So today the stage blow away some people. Luckily Katy was on it. :awkney:

I pointed that out because I know so well how people on this forum like to point out constant flaws that aren't big deals and since this is Katy's night, I just knew how badly things would be judged. This is pop music not the hunger games.
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

yASSsss

Are the ratings out now ?

Hoping for the lowest ratings in the Superbowl history ever :bunny:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived