Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadisiak

Consensus on which parts were pre-recorded vs live?

dark horse and roar .  firework sounded live . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

Cody Draco

no. And i guess you dont either if you confused my avi with that

I only saw the first season, but it's a great show. Your avi looks like a Total Drama Island character. :smh:

Consensus on which parts were pre-recorded vs live?

I think Dark Horse was live. Firework was live, at least the beginning of it.

Psychedelic

I get some of what you're saying, but I can speak for some of us when I say I'm watching for football. Katy is just appearing so I'm sharing my opinion. I don't "follow" her. Oh and we are on Gaga ****ing daily. 

But it's not only at the SuperBowl, it's all the time, whatever appearance she makes... oh and you're in the ****ing entertainment section! :bye:

HarryTheNight

it was better than i thought it would be, still not a fan tho and the tenge dram/ cali girls bit was tacky. but overall it was okay

PlasticHo

But it's not only at the SuperBowl, it's all the time, whatever appearance she makes... oh and you're in the ****ing entertainment section! :bye:

I'm not the one upset and asking why Katy has "haters" on a Gaga site. Anyways, not fueling this fire any further. Enjoy your night. 

CoolTrainerTerry

I only saw the first season, but it's a great show. Your avi looks like a Total Drama Island character. :smh:

I think Dark Horse was live. Firework was live, at least the beginning of it.

*coughcoughGrimAdventuresofBillyandMandycoughcough*

Ladey Gagz

I get some of what you're saying, but I can speak for some of us when I say I'm watching for football. Katy is just appearing so I'm sharing my opinion. I don't "follow" her. Oh and we are on Gaga ****ing daily.

To be fair, about 5 people out of 2000 here on GagaDaily watched the game for the actual game and the rest watched it for Katy :deadbanana:

It looked like she sang live. If not, she is very good at playback. But I dont understand why people only talk about her vocal performance, which not matter if live or not, was far from great. The central character of this performance looked not any better than a cheerleader. After so many years, Katy still doesnt seem to have a scene presence. Any other dancer would have been better than her and yet she is  there. Katy is the biggest mistery in pop music like ever. She isnt the first so called singer that cant sing. Britney playbacked 90% of her concert, but when she was at her peak she was a dancer like no other. Katy cant sing, cant dance, cant even roar, but luckily she has people or a tiger who can do that for her.

Cody Draco

To be fair, about 5 people out of 2000 here on GagaDaily watched the game for the actual game and the rest watched it for Katy :deadbanana:

I would've watched without Katy since the Patriots were playing, but most people on here definitely watched just for Katy. :yes:

*coughcoughGrimAdventuresofBillyandMandycoughcough*

I loved that show growing up, I don't recognize the character though. :smh:

It looked like she sang live. If not, she is very good at playback. But I dont understand why people only talk about her vocal performance, which not matter if live or not, was far from great. The central character of this performance looked not any better than a cheerleader. After so many years, Katy still doesnt seem to have a scene presence. Any other dancer would have been better than her and yet she is  there. Katy is the biggest mistery in pop music like ever. She isnt the first so called singer that cant sing. Britney playbacked 90% of her concert, but when she was a dancer like no other. Katy cant sing, cant dance, cant even roar, but luckily she was people or a tiger who can do that for her.

she probably does great blowjobs for whoever is funding her whole cheap act :madge: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived