💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Flip Born This Way and ARTPOP eras.

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Imagine ARTPOP had come after TFM. And then Born This Way after ARTPOP. It's obvious ARTPOP would have performed much better commercially. But how much better?

Would the ARTPOP era have gone smoother?

Would we have received 4-5 singles?

Would she have kept the GPs interest through the era with no BTW and Judas controversy?

What do you guys think? Discuss!

Didymus

The GP would be so turned off by her ridiculous artSTUDENT message omg it would've flopped too.

But maybe DWUW would've done better :giveup:

The GP would be so turned off by her ridiculous artSTUDENT message omg it would've flopped too.

But maybe DWUW would've done better :giveup:

i wonder how much you know about art  :fan: i can say it...nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjL36YXPIs

you don't even know that she is talking about these things since 2009 

I don't think it would have had the same success as BTW but it would have had performed way better than today thats for sure

If you flipped the two, Born This Way would have been much less significant and people would have been even more tired with her at that point.

Applause continued off the Fame theme so it'd have been a bigger hit especially just coming off TFM. DWUW would have been super huge and so would have Gypsy or Venus. GUY would still flop but that's because it's a terrible single choice with harsh/noisy production and a weak chorus saved only by the beautiful video.

Didymus

i wonder how much you know about art  :fan: i can say it...nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKjL36YXPIs

you don't even know that she is talking about these things since 2009 

I don't understand why my art knowledge is questioned here :huh: I'm referring to her BBC interview with the student thing.

And I do know she's been talking about it since the start, The Fame is my favorite era just because she actually achieved what she claimed to do for ARTPOP without constantly whining about it. But, again, I don't know why that's relevant for the comment I made that you quoted, so please elaborate, I'm lost here.

If you're honestly pretending she hammered about art as specifically and literally as she did during ARTPOP in all other era's, then at least give me some solid proof, not one interview that is, by the way, completely out of tone compared to her others that era.

Archived