Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

Too bad she can't trademark her men *eyeroll*

Wow :awkney: 

Some of y'all just try so hard to fault people for nonsensical things. :rip: She's just trademarking phrases that she's going to be using for tour merch, it's literally nothing to get worked up over :toofunny:

Thank you :lmao:

Prometheus

She should trademark "Stupid B*tch" and tattoo it onto her forehead.

First Spotify and now this. You are already wealthier then 98% of the damn country! Completely driven by money, as if she needs anymore. Stupid little girl.

Wow. :awkney: Rude. Artists actually don't make that much money off of Spotify. She works for this. She creates the music. It is her voice and her image. Let her have creative control. :shrug: I agree that some of the phrases are generic and shouldn't be copyrighted, but it's done. 

u cant own words wtf.... this isnt even an "iconic" phrase or anything worth copywriting. shes really doing the most to assimilate to big brother isnt she. and why shouldnt she, its helping her push her mediocre record....

i hope kanye interrupts her at another award show tbh. 

You can own words. I write a book. I own it. I write a line/phrase in a song that is special/different then I should have the right to own it. 

Think about when you write research papers. If you use the same few words it is considered plagiarism because another person wrote it down/thought of it first. If you don't have their permission then it's theft.

what the **** is she thinking

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Prometheus

I'm getting freakin' tired of this bi*** greediness. Love the songs tho (which I downloaded illegally :legend: )

Maybe she wouldn't have to worry about making money if people didn't illegal download s--t. 

this is pretty stupid. but we have no idea if it was taylor's idea tbh you guys are forgetting she has a huge team behind her. think troy carter 

Yeah. I love how fans go "OMG THAT WASN'T GAGA THAT WAS HER TEAM" but as soon as another celebrity does something business oriented it's like "FUCK THAT BITCH SHES A HOE"

She should trademark "Stupid B*tch" and tattoo it onto her forehead.

First Spotify and now this. You are already wealthier then 98% of the damn country! Completely driven by money, as if she needs anymore. Stupid little girl.

:air:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Redstreak

This is ruining her image for me :(

Because her team is getting everything ready for tour merch?? :wtf:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gianni Versace

Because her team is getting everything ready for tour merch?? :wtf:

Because her copyrighting phrases that aren't that special and her pulling her music from spotify seems like a money hungry thing to do and it is making it look like she's a bad person and that her generosity and love for her fans is ingenuine and a front to hide her intentions (sales). 

I hope i'm wrong and  I don't really follow Tay so I could be completely over thinking everything but with everything that's happening and plus what Katy said about her, one can only wonder. 

TraeumereiLPB

I don't get why some of you are so bothered with Taylor trademarking parts of her lyrics. It's not like you have to pay royalties for saying them in public or writing them out on the internet :smh:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Saint Laurent

How can you trade mark a phrase, you didn't write the English Dictionary, wot right do you have to any of those things.

Archived