đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga bored of her fans?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

If she's not bored, she must be the most patient motherfvcker in existence.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

She probabaly is and that's a good thing. She probabbly understood there is no such a thing as 'the fans'!

People who liked her in previous eras probably dont like what she's doing now as much and the same way around. There are just very few people who are going to be extremely loyal to her and by that I mean, they will still love her, buy her music and go to her concerts even if she decides to make country music or jazz lol.

She needs to focus on what she feels like doing, and know that this will be for people that are going to be there at that moment. She cant satisfy everyone's needs or tastes. So she better drop that 'I do it all for my fans' attitude once and for all. Girl needs to do things for herself whether people like it or not... at the end of the day there is always going to be someone who likes what she's doing right now. Focus on that, Gaga!

:monsterpaw:

No.  But she will pursue in the future whatever makes her happy.  That's not being bored of her fans, it's doing what's right for her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

tumblr_mt65kxCwq21sclbhso1_250.gif

I woke up all of the people in my house because I laughed so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

She doesn't read GGD

If anything she reads twitter, that we know

She used to read GGD... and stopped because of the negativity. Hence the being hurt part.

I think the question should be the other way around tbh

Look! Another shining example! :flutter:

She used to read GGD... and stopped because of the negativity. Hence the being hurt part.

Look! Another shining example! :flutter:

its not necessarily my opinion just an observation of this site. But thanks for making an example of me...

Archived