💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Giorgio Moroder Might Make That Britney And Gaga Collab Happen

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

BpXpYGOIQAAoL32.jpg-large.jpeg

Giorgio Moroder is making your dreams come true, maybe.

As we know, Britney has recorded the bulk of her song - an undisclosed cover that Giorgio considers "a new song" - for the producer's new album "74 is the New 24," but has still to complete the future multi-platinum disco-pop anthem due to her busy schedule with Vegas and preparing for the US Synchronized Swimming team.

So when the "I Feel Love" producer told popjustice that if Miss B can't finish the song he'll have no other choice but to remove the song from his album(!) they saw it as the perfect opportunity to suggest an alternative: get Lady Gaga to sing the bridge.

Then, as though the planets are in alignment, Giorgio revealed he's already working with Mother Monster for her "ARTPOP" follow-up, which shouldn't come as a surprise considering she has a thing for music's most famous pensioners.

Although their sessions are intended for her new album, Moroder seems pretty adamant to get Gaga on his album and she has made no secret of her love for Britney and desire to collaborate in the past.

Whilst Giorgio remains hopeful that Britney will get the job done, perhaps this could be the big moment fate has been waiting for.

Besides Gaga writing for B a few years ago, the pair have always shared the love and sparked rumours of collaborating (let's not forget the frenzy they caused last year with their "Freak Like Me" tweets) so Giorgio may well be the middle man we've always needed to make it happen.

At the risk of not hearing the song at all, we're all for Gaga jumping on the track.

Do you think Giorgio can talk Gaga into it?

:excited:  :party:   :excited2:  HOPE THIS HAPPENS !      :nooo:  :omgexcited:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Breathe heavy thooo..

Lies after lies after lies. Don't get excited, they've tried to hype a collab way too many times.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! :EMO:

I NEED A BRITNEY X GAGA COLLAB IN MY LIFE TO SLAY MY EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!! :EMO:

IF THIS HAPPENS THE GAYS ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :AIR:

The Child

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! :emo:

I NEED A BRITNEY X GAGA COLLAB IN MY LIFE TO SLAY MY EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!! :emo:

IF THIS HAPPENS THE GAYS ARE GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :air:

ME TOO ! Imagine a music video with them, too much flawlessness to handle tbh, I'll become blind tbh  :smh:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Fiona Apple

I don't care much about this.I care more about the fact that he is going to work on Gaga's album

Blank Space

Breathe heavy thooo..

Lies after lies after lies. Don't get excited, they've tried to hype a collab way too many times.

The Child

please, no. I really hope it's fake

Why ? BritGa would slay !

I happen to be listening to Britney right now! It might be a sign!!  :excited2:  :excited2:

Srlsy tho, im here for this  :saira:  imagine the slayage!  :legend:  

Archived