💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

http://soundcloud.com/giorgiomoroder/giorgio-moroder-right-here-right-now-feat-kylie-minogue

The recent Kylie & Giorgio collab ^^^ 

http://soundcloud.com/giorgiomoroder/coldplay-midnight-giorgio-moroder-remix

Midnight remix. 

:applause:  I really hope they make something!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

All this could come out sounding really interesting and new, fresh and surprising considering Gaga is strongly against autotune and overproduction on her next album. Actually really exciting

But what I don't like is how he's talking that he has some tracks that could fit her. Reminds me the situation with Zedd...Gaga's lyrics over beats/melodies that have been created before by someone else 

I trust Giorgio on this. He's made music for legends for decades... Zedd hasn't been around long enough to perfect his craft yet. 

djBuffoon

you want DJWS again?  :wtf:

The guy who gave us "Applause", "DWUW", "Sexxx Dreams", and "Government Hooker", among others? What's the problem?

Jenniferella

Even if their work doesn't happen to be on HER album, there's a high chance that we will get one song off HIS album ! Either way I'm excited

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Born Brave

Even if their work doesn't happen to be on HER album, there's a high chance that we will get one song off HIS album ! Either way I'm excited

OMGGGGG It's tooo much. My body is not ready. His album drops this year- I am really starting to think Gaga wants LG5 out this year. 

Miranda Sings

OH MY GOD YAS PLEASE GIVE US THAT DISCO GLAM MASTERPIECE WORKING WITH NILE AND GIORGIO HA CONFESSIONS IS COMING 

HighwayGuy

The guy who gave us "Applause", "DWUW", "Sexxx Dreams", and "Government Hooker", among others? What's the problem?

Apart from Applause and DWUW his productions on ARTPOP were pretty poor especially swine, s-xxx dreams and MANiCURE

If she wants to do well I'd avoid doing any songs with him at all tbh  :emma:

djBuffoon

Apart from Applause and DWUW his productions on ARTPOP were pretty poor especially swine, s-xxx dreams and MANiCURE

If she wants to do well I'd avoid doing any songs with him at all tbh  :emma:

lmao Nah.

Archived