💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

lol everyone loved ARTPOP untill the sales predictions, let's not.

none said she is not working with diane 

I meant that she was working with diane on that one song but we dont know if that song will be on the album, or if shes working with her on more than one song, or if even that will end up on the album. :oops: I think every artist always has a pure vision of what they want on their album, but her label is still going to want a single that sells and is conventional PROBABLY, (unless they learned from ARTPOP and Bobby can intervene hopefully). These things just happen, though I hope Gaga has more freedom with this next album obviously :yes:

I'm not trying to be negative, I'm just not going to get my hopes up and I think these are pretty valid claims to not do so. :oops:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't get hyped :madge:

We all know how the Diane Warren thing turned out.

Inb4 she's in that stage where she doesn't want to sell her music, she just wants to make music for fun or for projects (which is fine in retrospect) and none of the songs shes making with these producers actually make her album :air:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised... especially because she hasnt been purposefully sharing all of these producers with us, its like we are being hyped by the image or the rumor rather than her being like "LG6!" or w.e :smh:

*EDIT*

Stefani used to sound so different during The Fame and The Fame Monster its almost unreal how girlish and campy she sounded :giveup: I miss it :emo:

Um but Diane has pretty much confirmed on twitter that she's also going to work on Gaga's album, this soundtrack was not their one and only collab which Gaga has even no rights over cause it was written only by Diane....

Each day we get so exciting news. We have good producers (hitmaker, electonic, ballad, no more EDM ****), Gaga is happy, She has got time for her private life, She works out and maybe writing something with Adele. The Reborn is coming :excited:

somnambulist

lol everyone loved ARTPOP untill the sales predictions, let's not.

Thats not true at all, look at the reviews- it was by far her worst reviewed main album of her career. Half of the album was created by new producers that she wanted to experiment with but the public didn't like it and the sales reflect that.

I dont hate the album at all, I think a few tracks are brilliant and severely underrated (ARTPOP and Do what u want) but she needs experienced producers and writers to help her create something special. 

ItsTommyBitch

We don't even know if that was the ONLY song Diane Warren worked on with her, and secondly no one has heard the song minus the people who saw the film and the response was mostly positive, we also don't know if that song will be a part of the album down the road. You're jumping to unrealistic conclusions.

I'm not saying you should go overboard with the hype, but there is nothing negative about recording music with some of the worlds top most respected producers. 

I didn't actually jump to any conclusions in my post :koons:

Inb4 _______ anything is used jokingly or ironically... basically light-heartedly as a bit of a self disclaimer.

I even said what you said about the Diane stuff in my next post :emma: 

I'm definitely not going overboard with the hype, because "half" of the people in this thread are going to be the ones who talk about how hyped they were at the beginning and how much they hate it when it actually comes out because it didn't live up to expectations :smh:

There is nothing negative about working with good producers. For me personally, ill be excited to hear anything we get, though i have qualms about whether or not these will be released if they don't make the album, because Gaga is a perfectionist when it comes to things like this :toofunny: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

:flop: ok I guess. i dont know ha

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ItsTommyBitch

Um but Diane has pretty much confirmed on twitter that she's also going to work on Gaga's album, this soundtrack was not their one and only collab which Gaga has even no rights over cause it was written only by Diane....

I can't access twitter, so I really can't check that, but people have been suggesting otherwise on the forum (which is all I have to go on :toofunny: )

If its true though then yay :awesome:

Now all Gaga needs on her upcoming album is some Oliver to complete the 21st century disco sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtH8RKm25ek

Apple for me, apple for you.

UC PiXELVISION

Girogio Moroder has a few basic ideas for songs to work with Lady Gaga on. The two are due to hit the studio together.

Gaga may even appear on his new upcoming album which already features Kylie Minogue and Britney Spears.

See here.

HOLY F*CKEHWWWWWWWWFEWAWFEVIWQTTYY

Archived