๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Yasss, slay me with that Italian power! :giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This needs appreciation. It's a killer instrumental and the production is pretty flawless. LG5 may not have something this hardcore but it shows that sometimes less can be more! I am just so hyped.ย 

ย 

http://soundcloud.com/giorgiomoroder/74-is-the-new-24#t=1:50

OMG :giveup:

I wouldnt mine Gaga using this instrumental for one of her songs it slays! not a donatella mess, the instrumental is actually really good :music:

It's so exciting researching possible collaborators. It feels like the ARTPOP pre-era all over again when I discovered Finale and Shave it Up! :giveup:

JustPokeHerFace

I love how she's expanding her sound by working with new people. Excited to see what they come up with!ย 

xoxo cupcakke

Hopefully he produces something innovative rather than basic as he has been producing lately although that song with Kylie was pretty awesome although his remix for Coldplay was a bit underwhelming

disco was fresh like 2008, with the fame, after that daft punk and bruno mars happened so i'm really worrying if its sound outdated

+kylie minogue duet sounds really outdated and boring

This, I hope for electro-rock Bowie-esque productions.

Ever since Random Access Memories came out i have been DYING for these two to create SOMETHING! I CAN'T WAIT!!! What a perfect marriage.

if we were at the point of gaga's album release schedule where she starts saying stuff like "album of the decade/century/whatever" i'd actually believe her for once because of all this promising great news recentlyย  :lollipop:

Chromatislaps

We could be getting two songs in March if she lets him have one of them for his album.

ย 

ย 

but its gaga so that wont happenย bi1f6d.jpg

or they will never happen

bi1f6d.jpg

Chromatislaps

I think Giorgio can deliver a Dance In The Dark quality song.ย 

without the noisy high frequencies :nooo:

Archived