Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

I guess we can confirm its not going to be some acoustic Rock album now

doesn't mean there wont be any rock influences and sounds on it like The Fame 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ashamednudist

disco was fresh like 2008, with the fame, after that daft punk and bruno mars happened so i'm really worrying if its sound outdated

+kylie minogue duet sounds really outdated and boring

freebit

I'm pretty thrilled about this. :excited2:

Sis is NOT playing around. 

I hope she ends up on his album. It doesn't even have to be ~omg amazing~, I'd think I'd even be happy with a cute little bop like Kylie's tbh. We are in a drought, and it would be nice to get new Gaga music again.

Born Brave

This needs appreciation. It's a killer instrumental and the production is pretty flawless. LG5 may not have something this hardcore but it shows that sometimes less can be more! I am just so hyped. 

http://soundcloud.com/giorgiomoroder/74-is-the-new-24#t=1:50

I hope Gaga is putting these potentially great productions to use with just-as-great songs and lyrics that arent about a fashion designer or fashion itself.

Anderson123

OH MY GODDDDDDD. I always wanted this to happen with ARTPOP and after that it was just something I wished one day would happen, but I'm trying to not get too excited, so please work together and make the song be on the final tracklisting, OMG. :( :emo:

Now that she's working with RedOne again, with R3hab, Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder and hopefully DJ White Shadow, they create something REALLY good, but I'm scared of these things. She's starting to hype the album and I got way too excited about the Cher duet or other things that I hope are not cancelled or just didn't happen because of artistic differences, but we'll see.

Born Brave

I hope Gaga is putting these potentially great productions to use with just-as-great songs and lyrics that arent about a fashion designer or fashion itself.

freebit

disco was fresh like 2008, with the fame, after that daft punk and bruno mars happened so i'm really worrying if its sound outdated

+kylie minogue duet sounds really outdated and boring

Even though I think this is great news, I can see where you're coming from w/ these concerns. We all know that Gaga brings out different things in her producers because she's also a writer and musician herself, so I wouldn't be that worried about it being basic. He's also dabbled in other genres besides the disco sound he's known for, so they might come up with something unexpected, and the track(s) for her record might not be straight up 70s disco. He did mention how anything they come up with that doesn't suit her record might end up on his, so that right there shows he's probably up for anything genre-wise. His production is so clean and crisp, and I think this is much more promising than say, her working with Zedd again.

So so happy, I wanted this since the notice of his comeback.

The song with Kylie is pure perfection, can't really wait, so happy.

This album is gonna slay :giveup:

yes_and_tears.gif

InGagzWeTrust

Incredible. I would love if we had a featuring from Daft Punk.

Oh jeez, I didn't want to be hyped, but she won't help

ARTUNiCORN

It's really great that Gaga is working with geniuses of music industry  :legend: I am so excited about it, even more hyped now, BUT I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! SLAY US GAGA  :worship2:

Levine

And please, BITCH, if his song is good be featured on his album! People need to hear you again before a new album. 

Archived