Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The Independent Confuses Unapologetic With Talk That Talk

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Rihanna fans brace yourselves: the singer has released a song featuring Sir Paul McCartney and Kanye West.

The ‘Umbrella’ star made the announcement to her 39 million followers on Twitter yesterday, “FIRST GLIMPSE AT MY NEW MUSIC!!!â€

The stripped-back track called ‘Four Five Seconds’ features Rihanna on vocals while The Beatles star McCartney plays on a guitar in the background and Kanye West raps.

This is Rihanna’s first new music in two years, her last album Unapologetic was released back in 2012 and included the singles ‘We Found Love’ and ‘Where Have You Been’’.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/rihanna-releases-new-single-four-five-seconds-featuring-paul-mccartney-and-kanye-west-10001253.html

How could they forget Diamonds, Stay, and Pour It Up? I thought the UK loved Rihanna? Tragic. :madge:

:excuseme: The author definitely isn't a Rihanna fan. How can you forget Unapologetic with its amazing songs like Phresh Out The Runway?

RAMROD

:lmao: fire the writer tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

One Five Ten

The author was probably like, hey, those songs were released about two years ago and wasn't aware that Rih used to be an album a year factory :rip:

What kind of ****ty journalism is that.  :rip:

‘Four Five Seconds’ is available to download for free from iTunes.

:giveup:

Cody Draco

:lmao: fire the writer tbh.

I was just looking through reviews on the song and I stumbled across this messy article and I couldn't breathe. :air:

:excuseme: The author definitely isn't a Rihanna fan. How can you forget Unapologetic with its amazing songs like Phresh Out The Runway?

Nobody's Business :giveup:

Haroon

Eeeeeeek :spin: Well in a way it's understandable to get confused when Rihanna's eras kinda blended into each other with how often they were :laughga: But they should really double check anyway to prevent easily avoidable mistakes like this  :sweat:

These 2 eras are very similar though.

Rih, the basic albums machine chanteuse, tbh.

xoxo cupcakke

Exactly. That's the first thing you experience when listening to Unapologetic and one of the best experiences you will ever have TVH

i doubt the people reading newspaper websites care about rihanna 

lol says the user with a Paloma Faith avi

:lmao: that's rich

"her last album Unapologetic was released back in 2012 and included the singles ‘We Found Love’ and ‘Where Have You Been’’.  :rip:

Archived