Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyoncé and Rihanna

Robinladen

Featured Posts

Rihanna was afraid.

And now we can hear why.

:lmao: you guys are hilarious

Clean out your goddamn ears because that b---h is doing nothing but croaking in that performance. She has some solid moments, but it's clear that Diamonds is out of her comfort zone, her technique is below average for somebody who is a professional singer for more than 10 years. She sounds nasal while belting on a lower range, leaves out half the chorus because she's not able to sing it and her chest voice and head voice are utterly disconnected, with both of them sounding forced and raspy calling for improper techniques (building the voice in the throat with a tight larnyx instead of the diaphragm and a loose larnyx) that will ultimately result in vocal nodules and a damaged voice. Sit your ass down, you don't school me on who's a good or bad vocalist.

Oh look its the vocalist expert. I love Rihanna, so your opinion is extremely irrelevant to me. I will not read a paragraph about how you dislike her voice when I love her voice. 

Supersonic

:lmao: you guys are hilarious

Oh look its the vocalist expert. I love Rihanna, so your opinion is extremely irrelevant to me. I will not read a paragraph about how you dislike her voice when I love her voice. 

Appearently you must have read AND cared about my irrelevant opinion, otherwise you would not have responded to me or that known I was talking about her vocal techniques. :hor:

Appearently you must have read AND cared about my irrelevant opinion, otherwise you would not have responded to me or that known I was talking about her vocal techniques. :hor:

:awkney: I read the first sentence now hush

I would say she was just chilling and living for a while but you never know :ohwell:

And yeah Rihanna can sing but it comes nowhere near close to Beyonce's vocal ability. It just does not, at all.

who will love me when the night is over

I don't think so also because Rihanna singles have always been powerful on charts, Beyoncé did great with the last album but not with the singles for not talking about the previous era, she just took a break after a lot of years no-stop. 

Bradley

Rihanna can chart higher than Beyonce any time. She literally slays so much harder than Honey B. Why would she avoid Beyonce? Millions of people prefer Rihanna over Beyonce any time.

Chuckles

Do you think one of the reasons Rihanna took a break was because she was aware of the fact that Beyoncé was about to take over? I guess it's not impossible Ri knew something, since she and Bey do really have a very similar circle of people.

Before Beyoncé released her album there were rumors that Bey wanted to release after the other girls (Katy, Gaga, Britney, ...) and show the world who the real queen is. This rumor turned out to be true. And that exact year was the year that Rihanna stopped doing a yearly november release.

Suspicious or just a coincidence? :spin:

I'm happy Ri is now back to slay tho, I like her more than Bey.

THIS

Archived