💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your best year as a Gaga fan?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

Mine was totally 2012;

Her looks were so flawless, the hype and thirst for ARTPOP was exciting (but became tedious in the last 2 months), I literally stanned hard for The Fame randomly and listened to nothing but it the whole year (from Gaga's discography anyway), gaga merch and music was randomly everywhere when I went for days out with my friends (especially in the summer), Stache & CLLG were my sh*t and I L I V E for September - November's FAME campaign.

Wbu guys? which year was the best as a fan for you? I'm always interested  :giggle:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really liked 2012 as well. +2011. These were the two years in which I stanned hard and they coincided with good moments in my life. 2008 comes in third cause that's when i became a fan. I have a lot of good memories of talking to people about a new artist named Lady Gaga who made really great synthpop music. She came up at literally every party i went to starting August 2008.

2011 by far.  Everyday I wake up to a new appearance/performance/interview etc.  5 singles, 5 videos, countless performances, chart slayage, awards and of course the most important part - her best album BORN THIS WAY  :giveup:

DontDoubtDavid

2009/10. It was senior year of highschool and it was a great year for me over all. That's when I started becoming a big fan. I remember freaking out after seeing the world premiere of Telephone. Good times.

OpusDiaboli666

2014 bc I had so much eye contact with her during the Artrave and never felt so much from any performer ever before..

Computer

2009.  Everything really enormous happened that year... Just Dance peaked, Poker Face, the Paparazzi video, closed out the year with Bad Romance and slayed my existence.  2010 was also great.  Telephone video, meat dress, BTW album title announcement... makes me realize how quickly she proceeded through her eras in those days and how I took it for granted.  My reply is short but this thread made me think for a while and I've been spending time looking again through everything from those years.

Edit: 2013 could tie with 2009.  That's when I came here, after Applause, and I really stanned and watched every moment of the album release process so closely.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived