💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga refuse to give us proper information?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Son of Venus

Because she knows most of her fans are ****s and will never be satisfied.They will label anything she says as a betrayal or find a way to blame her for not happening because they are too stupid to understand that she's not an independent artist and can't do whatever she likes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not exciting us... She's only disappointing us more and more... She probably knows that we are craving for new music (like 80% of this fanbase don't like Cheek to Cheek)...

Honestly I wish she never talked about that song. 

I'm quite disappointed, that's not the first time she talking about new music that is not happening. 

monketsharona

Because she knows most of her fans are ****s and will never be satisfied.They will label anything she says as a betrayal or find a way to blame her for not happening because they are too stupid to understand that she's not an independent artist and can't do whatever she likes.

Most of fans react like that because we already had a lot of things that did not happened (DWUW video, Partynauseous, Telephone sequel, Act II and so on)

Sometimes Gaga talk too much... That's why I'm quite glad she says absolutely nothing about next album. 

I have no clue why any fan feels this sense of entitlement, and it seems whatever she does or doesn't say is wrong

chromadica

I have no clue why any fan feels this sense of entitlement, and it seems whatever she does or doesn't say is wrong

This. And half these people are acting like she said the song was being released on iTunes or some **** when all she said was the film was premiering at Sundance.

OpusDiaboli666

I rather have no info than wrong info..glad she's keeping her mouth shut..I'd rather know nothing than be excited and then disappointed when nothing happens

RAMROD

She's not exciting us... She's only disappointing us more and more... She probably knows that we are craving for new music (like 80% of this fanbase don't like Cheek to Cheek)...

Honestly I wish she never talked about that song.

I'm quite disappointed, that's not the first time she talking about new music that is not happening.

What?

New music is out there but is just not for separate release.

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Why do you think Gaga refuse to give us proper information? She knows that after she announced about 'Till It Happens To You' that the fans would want to know when it's released and so on. Why does she deliberately refuse to give us any information. This isn't the first time.

My theory is based on what she said on Howard Stern: "The key is to make people excited about your talent.".

lady-gaga-with-nile-rodgers-and-diane-wa

i don't think nile rodgers produced the TIHTY...i'm sure they worked for something else.

I rather have no info than wrong info..glad she's keeping her mouth shut..I'd rather know nothing than be excited and then disappointed when nothing happens

she said nothing ... about what is happening the only thing she did recently was posting photo of her with redone.

Archived